Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: So I caught a raccoon tonight

Re: So I caught a raccoon tonight

Coon's can get REALLY nasty. The college I went to had one that lived in a particular tree near one of the walkways. If he was in a bad mood, that sucker would come out of that tree and chase you down the walk!
    CJ &lt;IXOYE&gt;&lt;<br /><br />03 Tacoma DC TRD 4wd, bunchamods <br /><br />Avatar artwork courtesy of the one and only 04 Rocko Taco.

Quote Originally Posted by tacoclimber
    Coon's can get REALLY nasty. The college I went to had one that lived in a particular tree near one of the walkways. If he was in a bad mood, that sucker would come out of that tree and chase you down the walk!
    Kind of like a bad neighbor, except getting your a$$ chased by a racoon sounds more fun

And while racoons might make nice pets, where would you find a young one that hasn't been exposed to all kinds of diseases already?
    :Marko:<br />
    Supercharged[COLOR=Sienna] 98 4Runner SR5 4x4 3.4L<br />315cc Injectors :: 4&quot; Deckplate :: TrueFlow Air Intake System :: Magnaflow 18&quot; Muffler w/ Resonator<br />XM Sat Radio (Roady XT) :: Autometer Boost Gauge :: Color Keyed Spoiler<br />
    <br /><br />
    TOYOTA|moving forward

good thinking re turning it in to animal control instead of dispatching it

Got you a chicken killer! Indeed he was a husky boy protecting the neighbor hood of wild run a muck foul!!! TJ Next you will have a gang of chickens hanging around, smoking' drinking and doing foul things to your cars.....TJ
    2000, Toyota 4Runner,V6 Auto, SR-5 Silver,4X4 Leather,Moon-Roof, Cruise, A/C, Remote Start, Pwr. Windows &amp; Locks, Alumn. Wheels, Tires are Bridgestone, Full Auido up grade with XM, all Kenwood. Color matched Bug deflector, Roof rack, Dust Deflector and Rear wiper.&nbsp; <br /><br /><br />Resistance is Futile; buy a Toyota!

Im having Deja Vu....

Quote Originally Posted by localmotion
    what are those white things in the picture 4th up from the bottom?
    its insulation he pulled out of the attic.

we don't have any chickens in our neighborhood...yet, but we had a peacock that lived in a neighbor's tree about 2 years ago.

and there's no way in hell i'd want to keep one of those things as a pet, a squirrel maybe, but not a raccoon
    -Wallace<br /><br />&#039;91 4Runner | 3.0 | 5sp | 4WD | 31x10.5r15 BFG AT | 15X8 Cragar black steelies | BJ spacers | OME 901 coils | OME shocks | OME steering stabilizer | Sonoran Steel Rear IFS Truss

Quote Originally Posted by SacRunner
    Quote Originally Posted by localmotion
    what are those white things in the picture 4th up from the bottom?
    its insulation he pulled out of the attic.

we don't have any chickens in our neighborhood...yet, but we had a peacock that lived in a neighbor's tree about 2 years ago.

and there's no way in hell i'd want to keep one of those things as a pet, a squirrel maybe, but not a raccoon
    Yeah, coming out of the wild, they'd be way too unpredictable. If you could raise one from a pup (?), it might be a different story. I knew a guy who had a skunk he raised from birth (had it de-stinkified), and that thing was cool. Totally tame. Raccoons are a little more sneaky, I think, though. You'd probably be missing your keys all the time with one as a pet...
    CJ &lt;IXOYE&gt;&lt;<br /><br />03 Tacoma DC TRD 4wd, bunchamods <br /><br />Avatar artwork courtesy of the one and only 04 Rocko Taco.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12