Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: No tricks, no innuendo, no whit...may I present...the hawtness.

Re: No tricks, no innuendo, no whit...may I present...teh hawtness.

So...im new here and im diggin this place and you guys, keep it coming.
    96 Runner, 3.4L V6 with K&amp;N Air Intake<br />3 inch adjustable Sway-a-way Racerunner-Front<br />3 inch Old Man Emu-Rear<br />285/75/R16 BFG Mud Terrians<br />Factory Electric Rear Locker<br />ARB Front Bumper with PIAA Lights<br />Custom Rock Sliders

97 4Runner, TJM-17, Brembo rotors, scoop, blacked out lights, black sequoia wheels, 5% tint, lots of goodies&nbsp; - now retired to 4runner heaven.

[quote author=fustercluck link=topic=2107.msg22283#msg22283 date=1188483178]<br />I&#39;m with Intrepid, there&#39;s no use making a project out of it.<br />[/quote]<br /><br />Mistakes: Perhaps it is the purpose of your life to serve as an example to others.

i need a girlfriend...
    2005 Lexus LX470 - Stock for now...

1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 V6 4x4 + a bunch of goodies. Lifted, Locked, Illuminated and Armored. Winner,"Best Offroad Truck" - 2010 Pismo Jamboree. It's been upside down and still drives me to work.

Quote Originally Posted by FUZION
    I'll put up hay anytime with this one!!! TJ
    2000, Toyota 4Runner,V6 Auto, SR-5 Silver,4X4 Leather,Moon-Roof, Cruise, A/C, Remote Start, Pwr. Windows &amp; Locks, Alumn. Wheels, Tires are Bridgestone, Full Auido up grade with XM, all Kenwood. Color matched Bug deflector, Roof rack, Dust Deflector and Rear wiper.&nbsp; <br /><br /><br />Resistance is Futile; buy a Toyota!

Quote Originally Posted by Intrepidyota
    We can ogle other pics, such as this fine specimen from the lovely state of MA.

It couldn't have been said any better than AC/DC'S "BACK IN BLACK!!!" TJ
    2000, Toyota 4Runner,V6 Auto, SR-5 Silver,4X4 Leather,Moon-Roof, Cruise, A/C, Remote Start, Pwr. Windows &amp; Locks, Alumn. Wheels, Tires are Bridgestone, Full Auido up grade with XM, all Kenwood. Color matched Bug deflector, Roof rack, Dust Deflector and Rear wiper.&nbsp; <br /><br /><br />Resistance is Futile; buy a Toyota!

&#039;96-&#039;02 4runner<br />When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser-

Quote Originally Posted by rocket

Could this lovely young lass dressed in such minimally attire be considered a TRUE COUGAR??? TJ

[quote author=fustercluck link=topic=2107.msg22283#msg22283 date=1188483178]<br />I&#39;m with Intrepid, there&#39;s no use making a project out of it.<br />[/quote]<br /><br />Mistakes: Perhaps it is the purpose of your life to serve as an example to others.

No response...any better?

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast