Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: No tricks, no innuendo, no whit...may I present...the hawtness.

Re: No tricks, no innuendo, no whit...may I present...teh hawtness.

Quote Originally Posted by Intrepidyota
    No response...any better?
    Can't.......type.........with........one.......... hand........

2010 Sequoia Limited Black - Bils UCA & Shocks, Borla Cat back, Morimoto Headlights
    2019 4Runner TRD Off Road Premium Dark Blue w/TRD Gunmetal Wheels - Kings/OME, 285/70R17 Nitto Ridge Grapplers, SSO BMC, TRD Skid, Victory 4x4 Blitz Sliders and Front Bumper, BD Fogs & Light Bar, Morimoto Headlights, Prinsu Rack
    2023 Tacoma Trail White w/Bronze wheels - CBI T3 Side Steps

My signature

I'm with Ceb on this one...but I am actually getting this switching hands thing down when it cramps up!
    Quote Originally Posted by fustercluck View Post
    I like sporking from behind.   

wow, i REALLY need a girlfriend. i kinda forgot what they looked like nekkid.
    2005 Lexus LX470 - Stock for now...

1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 V6 4x4 + a bunch of goodies. Lifted, Locked, Illuminated and Armored. Winner,"Best Offroad Truck" - 2010 Pismo Jamboree. It's been upside down and still drives me to work.

anyone know the name of the hawtness in my arms?

here's a big clue.........
    [img width=523 height=800]http://bruce.calrockx.com/images/2.jpg[/img]
    99 SR5 4Runner Highlander 5spd V6 4WD e-locker<br />Myspace<br />3rd Gen Bumper Build-up<br />1GR-FE 4.0L V-6 &amp; RA60F 6-speed for my project vehicle<br /><br /><br />Don&#039;t Ask when I&#039;m gonna go SAS, I&#039;m not... I&#039;ll build a buggy first!

Quote Originally Posted by BruceTS
    anyone know the name of the hawtness in my arms?

here's a big clue.........
    [img width=523 height=800]http://bruce.calrockx.com/images/2.jpg[/img]
    Isn't it Sunset Thomas form the stage and screen and the world famous Bunny Ranch?? and no body gets to ask why I know I have been saving my pennies to get and go have a party with that beautiful woman.... Bruce didn't I see you in one of the Bunny ranch shows on HBO this year with her? TJ
    2000, Toyota 4Runner,V6 Auto, SR-5 Silver,4X4 Leather,Moon-Roof, Cruise, A/C, Remote Start, Pwr. Windows &amp; Locks, Alumn. Wheels, Tires are Bridgestone, Full Auido up grade with XM, all Kenwood. Color matched Bug deflector, Roof rack, Dust Deflector and Rear wiper.&nbsp; <br /><br /><br />Resistance is Futile; buy a Toyota!

Quote Originally Posted by slosurfer

J you have to watch out for splinters!! TJ
    2000, Toyota 4Runner,V6 Auto, SR-5 Silver,4X4 Leather,Moon-Roof, Cruise, A/C, Remote Start, Pwr. Windows &amp; Locks, Alumn. Wheels, Tires are Bridgestone, Full Auido up grade with XM, all Kenwood. Color matched Bug deflector, Roof rack, Dust Deflector and Rear wiper.&nbsp; <br /><br /><br />Resistance is Futile; buy a Toyota!

I say we ban bruce for posting pics of a dude in this thread.
    [quote author=fustercluck link=topic=2107.msg22283#msg22283 date=1188483178]<br />I&#39;m with Intrepid, there&#39;s no use making a project out of it.<br />[/quote]<br /><br />Mistakes: Perhaps it is the purpose of your life to serve as an example to others.

I say we ban bruce for posting pics of a dude in this thread.
    that dude is ME!!!! now to the
    99 SR5 4Runner Highlander 5spd V6 4WD e-locker<br />Myspace<br />3rd Gen Bumper Build-up<br />1GR-FE 4.0L V-6 &amp; RA60F 6-speed for my project vehicle<br /><br /><br />Don&#039;t Ask when I&#039;m gonna go SAS, I&#039;m not... I&#039;ll build a buggy first!

i had to call a mechanic today

[quote author=Euphorickaty80 link=topic=575.msg3747#msg3747 date=1175627780]<br />I was alot of fun to build.[/quote]

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast