View Poll Results: Who Should Win Our May Featured Member Slot?

Voters
36. You may not vote on this poll
  • NorCalBorn

16 44.44%
  • Crinale

3 8.33%
  • Scuba

17 47.22%
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Vote To Select Our May Featured Member!!

Vote To Select Our May Featured Member!!

Who should win our May 2009 spot?

For more info on the members entered, click here.
    -Chris
    2004 DoubleCab Tacoma PreRunner: 3.4 V6-Auto, DD/Tow Rig
    1997 Lexus LX450: 4.5 I6-Auto, DD
    1984 4Runner: 22R-5 speed, 14 inch bob, 5.29's, lincoln locked rear, lockright front, Armored and Caged by Mossyrocks Fabrication, total disregard for body damage.
    1997 4Runner: GONE
    1996 FZJ80 Land Cruiser: GONE

Re: Vote To Select Our May Featured Member!!

Good luck errryone
    99 Taco 2.7/ It&#39;s got stuff<br /><br />[quote author=troyboy162 link=topic=8256.msg78136#msg78136 date=1255335181]Toyota never built a rock brawlin/pimp mobile...you have strayed from the intended use&nbsp; <br />[/quote]

Navigator

good luck to you too scuba, and NorCal ^_^
    - Kevin

2018 Taco TRD Pro - 2.5" lift, 33" tires, everything else stock.
    2012 Triumph Tiger XC - Stock

I would have to go with Scuba, he's got the best shots, of his truck.

yup scubs got the pictures this month. calico is cheating though. its like using a fish eyed lens for a skateboarding video lol. he drives a camery but calico makes it look like a tacoma :P

Quote Originally Posted by troyboy162
    yup scubs got the pictures this month. calico is cheating though. its like using a fish eyed lens for a skateboarding video lol. he drives a camery but calico makes it look like a tacoma :P

Three entries, one wheeling, one posing for a shot, and one going over speed bumps. It really didn't matter if scuba's shot is in his camry or VW, its still driving on rough terrain.

So you are saying b/c two of us aren't in the rocks our skills or vehicles lose your vote based solely on that judgement? That's just being narrow minded and pig headed.

*Thanks for those who voted for me, keep it up!

Im keeping my mouth shut in fear of spounding like a pee pee head
    99 Taco 2.7/ It&#39;s got stuff<br /><br />[quote author=troyboy162 link=topic=8256.msg78136#msg78136 date=1255335181]Toyota never built a rock brawlin/pimp mobile...you have strayed from the intended use&nbsp; <br />[/quote]

Quote Originally Posted by NorCalBorn
    So you are saying b/c two of us aren't in the rocks our skills or vehicles lose your vote based solely on that judgement? That's just being narrow minded and pig headed.

*Thanks for those who voted for me, keep it up!
    Take it easy.
    Let's not get ahead of ourselves.
    He can say that he thinks Scuba deserves to win because he is wheeling more hardcore than the other participants. He is certainly within his rights. he isn't forcing anyone else to vote that way, or cutting you down at all. He simply stated that he thought for the featured member on this offroad forum that Scuba's pics take the cake. I think for most of us here that the obstacles in your pics aren't very hardcore, and there is nothing wrong with that, it takes all sorts of wheelers to make this sport what it is from hardcore rock eating full out buggy's to some crazy custom truggy's to the rock bouncing beaters, to the trail riders, to the mudders, and to the mall crawlers, we are all in this together, Kevin just based his opinion of the "Feature Member" on the most hardcore wheeling, which in his, and probably most others opinions this month is Scuba, are you, or your rig any less for this fact? no. Do you deserve to win any less? no. Are you any less important to this forum and hobby in general? no. Simply an opinion.

Let not be to harsh with one another Kevin, also lets not be rash and over dramatic...

Play nice kiddies.
    -Chris
    2004 DoubleCab Tacoma PreRunner: 3.4 V6-Auto, DD/Tow Rig
    1997 Lexus LX450: 4.5 I6-Auto, DD
    1984 4Runner: 22R-5 speed, 14 inch bob, 5.29's, lincoln locked rear, lockright front, Armored and Caged by Mossyrocks Fabrication, total disregard for body damage.
    1997 4Runner: GONE
    1996 FZJ80 Land Cruiser: GONE

Wow, no offense but heres MY rating system. 1 being the most important

1. Is it 1st gen truck or runner.
    2. Mods
    3. Location of pic
    4. Quality
    5. Personal Judgement

In NorCal's case, I have been there, and its a couple of speed bumps, in Scuba's case I have NOT been there, but it looks like more action. Scuba won, my vote on # 3,and #5

Personaly I like to beat the living crap out of my junk, but I am different. I am not gonna play into an arguement so don't bother.

Kevin

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast