Thread: > Current Movie Playing <

> Current Movie Playing <

In the spirit of the Current Song thread I figured it's high time we make this Topic.

I Love you Man. Lame start but so worth it for the married peeps out there as well as the avoiders. Slappa Da Bass!! Rush. Sick and Funny Scenes...good guy and chick flick. My side still hurts from laughing so hard.

*Can't really say much yet, but if you've kids, and have seen Wall-E and liked the sub message, go see Battle for Terra. Bit edgier, but right on for light hearted sub political and environmental subtrefuge. Then for the adults who are into the animated sort of Dystopic Genre, 9 is actually really good.

Lastly, a remake, not too hot, but a decent preview so we'll be going..Fame. Same for Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs. (Gotta see a friend's anime work.)

*I'm not related to Siskel or Ebert, but I did recently stay in a Holiday Inn.

Let's hear your reviews, whether it be theater, old video or a new video you picked up this past Tuesday.

Re: > Current Movie Playing <

Eating Raoul. such a great movie! dark comedy, fricken hilarious!

Vanishing Point, one of the best car-centric movies ever made.

Death At A Funeral is a great movie! highly recommended if you like British comedy, or at least can get past the accents (silly Americans...)

Shaolin Soccer. same people who did Kung Fu Hustle, great movie! just get the subtitled version, the dubbed one is HORRIBLE and unwatchable in my opinion.
    2005 Lexus LX470 - Stock for now...

1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 V6 4x4 + a bunch of goodies. Lifted, Locked, Illuminated and Armored. Winner,"Best Offroad Truck" - 2010 Pismo Jamboree. It's been upside down and still drives me to work.

Harold and Maude great older flick.

Now onto V for Vendetta.

Going semi-old-school here...Labyrinth(1986) David Bowie and Jennifer Connelly