Thread: AR-15 Mags for $9.39

AR-15 Mags for $9.39

don't know if these are good quality, but they are $9.39 each

http://www.44mag.com/prodinfo.asp?number=GROUPBUY

Re: AR-15 Mags for $9.39

If you order those Bob you'll have to have them break them apart so it will be a parts kit. Then unfortunately you'll have to epoxy a block inside to limit it to 10rnds. and permanently seal it up so you cant revert back.

I like the magpul ones my self.
    I have picked up stuff from here:
    http://www.riflegear.com/c-47-556mm-magazines.aspx

love my bullet button tool.
    &#039;83 Truck 4x4 - 4&quot; lift, downey header,, lots of stickers.<br />&#039;90 Runner $600 project ,32&#039;s on black Steelies,Optima Red Top, 1.5&quot; Balljoint Spacers, 80 series Coils, Sleeping/Storage Platform extravaganza<br /><br />You know enough to be dangerous, get out the way before you break something i can&#039;t fix- Pops

reg,

oh this is not for me, just passing this on.

I've only ever heard good things about CProducts AR mags.

That's a damn fine price, either way.
    --- Gary

thats just one more reason i could never live in california... liberals are all afraid of the law abiding citizens who obey the law and not afraid enough of the illegals and criminals who dont.
    Kyle<br /><br /><br />2002 4Runner - Supercharged - 2.5&quot; OME Lift - ARB Air Locker - 33&quot; Nitto Terragrapplers - ARB Bull Bar - Warn 9.5xp - Light Force Lamps - Safari Snorkel - Nomad Skids - Dual Batteries - Tundra 199mm Brakes - APO Disc Brake Conversion -

Navigator

ya, its only the law abiding citizens who follow the 10 round rule... you really think a criminal cares about a legal amount of bullets in their assault rifle they got illegally?
    - Kevin

2018 Taco TRD Pro - 2.5" lift, 33" tires, everything else stock.
    2012 Triumph Tiger XC - Stock

Quote Originally Posted by RunnerUp
    thats just one more reason i could never live in california... liberals are all afraid of the law abiding citizens who obey the law and not afraid enough of the illegals and criminals who dont.
    How does california actually enforce those laws? I couldn't imagine that they would be going around checking peoples magazines to make sure they are ten rounds only....

That's also one of the reasons I don't move back to california... that and the fact that it cost three times as much to live there...

I just have to wait until I'm rich and don't care about guns anymore...
    1990 v6 4runner
    Engine: Chevy 4.3 Vortec/Edelbrock Performer Intake & Carburetor
    Front: Trail Gear 3in. Lift Leafs / Bilstein Shocks / ARB Air Locker
    Rear: Chevy 63in. Leafs / 3in. blocks / OME Shocks / ARB Air Locker
    Tires: 35 x 12.50 x 15

Personally, I'm not a fan of the CProducts magazines. I use the D&H magazines with Magpul follower from Bravo Company (http://www.bravocompanyusa.com/AR-15...h%20gt30mf.htm).

A lot of the AR-15 fanboys will only use the Magpul P-Mags. After training for over 20 years using a standard US issue 30-round magazine, I find it too difficult to deal with the P-Mags...mainly because they don't fit the same way my original magazines do in my assault vest. I use them on the range but that's about it.
    Lance<br />2001 4Runner Limited 4X4 (Sonoran Steel Stocker)<br />315/75R16 MT/Rs | MT Classic IIs | Dual ARBs/4.88s | (F) 5125/Tundra Coils (R) 5125/LC Coils | 4Crawler 1.5&quot; BL | Aisin Manual Hubs | Slee Sliders | Sonoran Steel Rear Bumper | TJM T-15 w/ Warn M8000