Thread: 2000 4Runner 4WD suspension, sway bar, etc

2000 4Runner 4WD suspension, sway bar, etc

I've had everything taken off my 2000 4Runner from a Sonoran Steel 7.1 install sitting in my garage for a long time now. I can't see why I need to keep this stuff around. There is a bag of bolts, front and rear shocks and springs and the factory sway bar. If anyone could use this I would rather see it go to someone rather than a landfill.

I live in Tucson, I think shipping would be costly. Any locals here who could use this stuff? Not sure if it's worth anything, I'm thinking a small amount of $$ or some beer could work as a trade.

~Joe

Re: 2000 4Runner 4WD suspension, sway bar, etc

i think slosurfer might want your rear swaybar...

post up a couple pictures of what you have. im looking at replacing some stuff and have since lost some parts, id like to take a look and id pay shipping if its worth it to me!
    2005 Lexus LX470 - Stock for now...

1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 V6 4x4 + a bunch of goodies. Lifted, Locked, Illuminated and Armored. Winner,"Best Offroad Truck" - 2010 Pismo Jamboree. It's been upside down and still drives me to work.

I'll post some pics tonight or tomorrow morning. Basically everything came off the 4Runner at around 60K. It was my Dad's vehicle previously and had never been driven offroad. No noticeable butt sag was present at time of take off so I was thinking these would be good for someone who was interested in replacing some factory parts for some reason.

Pic, let me know if there are any questions

~Joe