Thread: IFS Front Diff

IFS Front Diff

Getting rid of the stock IFS front diff from my 1990 Yota. Has stock 4.10 gears, no traction devices, still filled with 75W90 Redline Synthetic gear oil. Only pulled because I SAS'd my yota.

Located in Rancho Cucamonga, CA

MAKE OFFER... LOCAL PICKUP ONLY... WILL NOT SHIP!

Email me: morphias2001@yahoo.com

- Steve<br />Galaxy Gray &#039;90 Toyota Xtracab 3.4 V6-swapped, SAS&#039;d &amp; TRD Locked 4x4 5spd. with a few mods...

Re: IFS Front Diff

Make offer or free? I'm confused... Either way it's too far for me to travel

haha thats what I was wondering, Its in the free stuff section but it says make and offer...

99 Taco 2.7/ It&#39;s got stuff<br /><br />[quote author=troyboy162 link=topic=8256.msg78136#msg78136 date=1255335181]Toyota never built a rock brawlin/pimp mobile...you have strayed from the intended use&nbsp; <br />[/quote]

The free section is the free/good deals section on almost all yota forums. If you aren't interested in the item don't post. I'm just trying to get rid of old parts and hook somebody up that needs an IFS diff.
    - Steve<br />Galaxy Gray &#039;90 Toyota Xtracab 3.4 V6-swapped, SAS&#039;d &amp; TRD Locked 4x4 5spd. with a few mods...