Thread: Message relay from freefallmarine

Message relay from freefallmarine

Hey everyone,
    Was online last night and an IM window popped up with a name I had not seen for a while.
    It was freefallmarine AKA Carl.
    If anyone has not notice, Carl has been quiet for some time,
    Well in the begiing of Febuary carl was deployed overseas.

He is now on a carrier and will be home by the be of June.

His message:
    "I am alive and well everyone and will be home soon! Hope the UltimateYota family is doing well, really miss you all! Talk to you all soon and be well! Semper Fi"

Carl then had to log off.
    Just a remind that we all have loved ones out there protecting us!

Avdian

Re: Message relay from freefallmarine

Thats great Avy, if you happen to catch him again make sure you let him know we are all thinking of him and praying for his safe return!
    -Chris
    2004 DoubleCab Tacoma PreRunner: 3.4 V6-Auto, DD/Tow Rig
    1997 Lexus LX450: 4.5 I6-Auto, DD
    1984 4Runner: 22R-5 speed, 14 inch bob, 5.29's, lincoln locked rear, lockright front, Armored and Caged by Mossyrocks Fabrication, total disregard for body damage.
    1997 4Runner: GONE
    1996 FZJ80 Land Cruiser: GONE

Quote Originally Posted by 04 Rocko Taco
    Thats great Avy, if you happen to catch him again make sure you let him know we are all thinking of him and praying for his safe return!
    X2

I was wondering where he got off to. I sent him a PM a couple months ago asking how he was doing, but I hadn't heard back. Good to know he is doing well!
    -Daniel2000 4Runner Sport | V6 | 5spd | 4x4 | Leather | 265/75-16 BFG AT/KO | OBA | BudBuilt front skid

1990 4Runner SR5 | V6 | Auto | 2wd | 3.90 rear | Cobra CB | 265/65r17 Bridgestone Duelers H/Ts | '08 Tacoma 5 spoke rims | Has an 11:1 crawl ratio! SOLD

lol hes on one of the ones i will be trading places with since i deploy next month tell NOV
    just because you&#39;ve always done it that way doesn&#39;t mean it&#39;s not incredibly stupid.<br /><br />1999 4x4 SR5 4runner<br />http://www.ultimateyota.com/index.php?option=com_smf&amp;Itemid=26&amp;topic=1 081.0

If you hear from him again tell him I said Semper Fi Marine!
    2012 Tacoma 4x4 6spd TRD, e-locker, LT265/75R16E Michelin LTX A/T2s, Stubbs HD-SKOs
    2003 Taco-was K.I.A. 4/31/12-RIP

I will def relay the message if I catch him online again!

Im talking to Carl now. I miss my hubby!!! He sends his love.
    &quot;Your love for me is founded in a sentiment. My love for you is founded in the body. A precarious interchange.&quot; - Mason Cooley