Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: FBI Investigation of Veterans who oppose Obama?

Re: FBI Investigation of Veterans who oppose Obama?

SI VIS PACEM PARABELLUM

That's awesome Fuster!

Once again I ask whether there is a doubt whether Obama's mother was a US citizen? If so, it doesn't matter what he does, he is a US citizen.
    96 4Runner, 2.7L 4WD<br />&quot;Dependence begets subservience and venality, suffocates the germ of virtue, and prepares fit tools for the designs of ambition. &quot; - Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by Small_words
    That's awesome Fuster!

Once again I ask whether there is a doubt whether Obama's mother was a US citizen? If so, it doesn't matter what he does, he is a US citizen.
    I thought she renounced her citizenship before he was born.
    &#039;83 Truck 4x4 - 4&quot; lift, downey header,, lots of stickers.<br />&#039;90 Runner $600 project ,32&#039;s on black Steelies,Optima Red Top, 1.5&quot; Balljoint Spacers, 80 series Coils, Sleeping/Storage Platform extravaganza<br /><br />You know enough to be dangerous, get out the way before you break something i can&#039;t fix- Pops

BORN IN THE USA?
    Obama's 'birth certificate' not acceptable in Hawaii?

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/index.p...&pageId=100451
    Buy cool Wheeling shirts: http://www.cafepress.com/Rix_Designz

Check this out: http://www.worldnetdaily.com/index.p...&pageId=100451

WASHINGTON – The Hawaiian certification
    of live birth Barack Obama posted on his campaign website and distributed to select news organizations as proof he was a "natural born citizen" would not be accepted as a "birth certificate" even for some Hawaiian state government eligibility issues, WND has learned.......
    Marc<br />96&#39; T100 SR5 4x4<br /><br />Other rides:<br />00 Honda 416EX

Now I'm confused. I have always been under the impression that to be a natural born citizen of the USA one had to either be born on US soil or have one parent be a US citizen. By this rule, Obama would be a natural born citizen because his Mother was born in the US. The fact that she later renounced her citizenship to marry her second husband doesn't matter because Obama was already born. Where am I wrong? I'm not being sarcastic I just want to know what I'm missing.

All this being said, nothing will change the fact that Obama is our sitting President and there is ZERO possibility of him being removed from office because he is popular and Rebuplicans are not. Therefore, no matter how reasoned the person is that makes this a significant national issue, he or she will be shouted down as a nutcase or bigot. So, the only rational response is to accept that he is President and address the policies that he is advocating on the merit of those policies.
    96 4Runner, 2.7L 4WD<br />&quot;Dependence begets subservience and venality, suffocates the germ of virtue, and prepares fit tools for the designs of ambition. &quot; - Jefferson

Now I'm confused. I have always been under the impression that to be a natural born citizen of the USA one had to either be born on US soil or have one parent be a US citizen. By this rule, Obama would be a natural born citizen because his Mother was born in the US. The fact that she later renounced her citizenship to marry her second husband doesn't matter because Obama was already born. Where am I wrong? I'm not being sarcastic I just want to know what I'm missing.

All this being said, nothing will change the fact that Obama is our sitting President and there is ZERO possibility of him being removed from office because he is popular and Rebuplicans are not. Therefore, no matter how reasoned the person is that makes this a significant national issue, he or she will be shouted down as a nutcase or bigot. So, the only rational response is to accept that he is President and address the policies that he is advocating on the merit of those policies.
    From my understanding, to be a "natural born" citizen, "you" have to born on US soil, or a US military base. lets say, Im a US citizen, I get married to a US citizen, we travel to Japan, were she has a child, is that child a US citezen ? or a Japan citizen ?
    Also, when obamas mother renounced her US citizenship, that also INCLUDED obama as he was a minor child, so when his mother got her Kenyan citizenship, that also INCLUDED obama, meaning he is a citizen of Kenya.
    If infact he was a US citizen, he would have no issues or problems providing the correct documents to the media.

you conspiracy-theorists are an embarrassment.
    obama is a american citizien.

I NEVER said it was a "conspiracy" I just seriously doubt his citizenship.. IF he was a "natural born" citizen, there would be NO issues of a birth cert. If I implided it was a conspiracy, Im sorry, that was not my intent.

BTW I seen a sticker yesterday that said: "OBrother, This change is going to hurt" I thought that was pretty funny.

Quote Originally Posted by calrockx
    you conspiracy-theorists are an embarrassment.
    Almost as bad as Obama Kool-aid drinkers...

I still want to know why he has not shown a birth certificate. It's not much different than showing tax records.
    Lance<br />2001 4Runner Limited 4X4 (Sonoran Steel Stocker)<br />315/75R16 MT/Rs | MT Classic IIs | Dual ARBs/4.88s | (F) 5125/Tundra Coils (R) 5125/LC Coils | 4Crawler 1.5&quot; BL | Aisin Manual Hubs | Slee Sliders | Sonoran Steel Rear Bumper | TJM T-15 w/ Warn M8000

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast