Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: FBI Investigation of Veterans who oppose Obama?

FBI Investigation of Veterans who oppose Obama?

Has anyone else heard anything about this?
    I heard something, on talk radio, about how Obama initiated an investigation of Veterans of the war in Iraq who are involved in the tea party protests.
    Is this true and what does everyone think about the investigation?

If it's true, I can't believe that we've reached the point that people with opposing views can be legally investigated. I can only see two reasons for the investigation... 1) Obama would want to discredit his opposition. 2) Obama would want to actually prosecute the veterans for some crime.
    Either way it seems pretty messed up and unconstitutional from my perspective.

Thoughts?
    1990 v6 4runner
    Engine: Chevy 4.3 Vortec/Edelbrock Performer Intake & Carburetor
    Front: Trail Gear 3in. Lift Leafs / Bilstein Shocks / ARB Air Locker
    Rear: Chevy 63in. Leafs / 3in. blocks / OME Shocks / ARB Air Locker
    Tires: 35 x 12.50 x 15

Re: FBI Investigation of Veterans who oppose Obama?

If true, it would smack of hypocrisy. The Democrat party is after all the party of free...cough cough...speech.

Maybe if Obama actually produces his birth certificate would he have my semi-vote of confidence.

Navigator

that would be BS if its true... havent heard anything tho
    - Kevin

2018 Taco TRD Pro - 2.5" lift, 33" tires, everything else stock.
    2012 Triumph Tiger XC - Stock

I may Google it later out of curiosity. Wouldn't be surprised though. The Left cannot tolerate opposition since their ideals are so fragile...
    SI VIS PACEM PARABELLUM

Woo hoo. I'd love to have a file all to myself at the FBI.
    96 4Runner, 2.7L 4WD<br />&quot;Dependence begets subservience and venality, suffocates the germ of virtue, and prepares fit tools for the designs of ambition. &quot; - Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by Bob98SR5
    If true, it would smack of hypocrisy. The Democrat party is after all the party of free...cough cough...speech.

Maybe if Obama actually produces his birth certificate would he have my semi-vote of confidence.
    Do you think he wasn't born in the US?

like the FBI under Bush wasn't investigating people protesting the Afghanistan and Iraq wars (when it was not popular to do so)?

of course they are going to investigate, they see it as a threat to their power. it most certainly isnt right, but obama isnt the first to do this, nor will he be the last.
    2005 Lexus LX470 - Stock for now...

1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 V6 4x4 + a bunch of goodies. Lifted, Locked, Illuminated and Armored. Winner,"Best Offroad Truck" - 2010 Pismo Jamboree. It's been upside down and still drives me to work.

Quote Originally Posted by calrockx
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob98SR5

Do you think he wasn't born in the US?
    Well since he cant prove that he is a citzen and there is much speculation of his being born in Kenya, then to put those doubts at rest, just show us a birth certificate.... but nope, no can do.

I think I'm going to write a letter to Arnold Schwarzenager and tell him to hide his birth certificate as that is the only thing holding him back too.
    -Chris
    2004 DoubleCab Tacoma PreRunner: 3.4 V6-Auto, DD/Tow Rig
    1997 Lexus LX450: 4.5 I6-Auto, DD
    1984 4Runner: 22R-5 speed, 14 inch bob, 5.29's, lincoln locked rear, lockright front, Armored and Caged by Mossyrocks Fabrication, total disregard for body damage.
    1997 4Runner: GONE
    1996 FZJ80 Land Cruiser: GONE

He still has yet to prove he is a citizen. If he would just go "hey guys here it is" and show it then its no big deal, but since he wont Im willing to bet he has a skeleton in his closet.

Chris is right x100.
    Marc<br />96&#39; T100 SR5 4x4<br /><br />Other rides:<br />00 Honda 416EX

chuck,

i have my doubts. regardless, you can't just take back the presidency...or at least i dont think you can without some serious legal and social consequences. if you think the LA Riots were bad, imagine what would happen if a recall occurred. That said, why doesn't he just produce his birth certificate? I recall during the Bush/Kerry debates, the left/Democrats (as they always do) said how stupid Bush was, even back to his college days. So Bush's team produced his report card from Yale but hte Kerry camp did not. Why? Kerry got worse grades. Similarly, what is Obama trying to hide? If you asked anyone to prove they were US citizens, the birth certificate tells all.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast