Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: How heavy is your safe?

Re: How heavy is your safe?

Quote Originally Posted by slosurfer
    This was my last "safe" I had. It weighed about 32 tons.

How much after all the dead weight is out?

whats the crew size for that one?

Go Navy
    &#039;83 Truck 4x4 - 4&quot; lift, downey header,, lots of stickers.<br />&#039;90 Runner $600 project ,32&#039;s on black Steelies,Optima Red Top, 1.5&quot; Balljoint Spacers, 80 series Coils, Sleeping/Storage Platform extravaganza<br /><br />You know enough to be dangerous, get out the way before you break something i can&#039;t fix- Pops

Yep, go navy, we all need a taxi from time to time, don't we?

Haha, that's before all the dead weight! Depends on how many grunts you shove in there for the loaded weight. I've also carried a jeep in the back of that thing from ship to shore. I wish I would have had a digital camera back then.

It has a crew of three usually, a crewchief in the turret, a driver and a rear crewman (those usually switch back and forth, with the worse one spending more time in the dungeon than the other), and it can hold 26 battle ready infantry (more once you start stacking them in there )
    My signature

good stuff.

The good ol days.

Oh and i bet you didn't notice on your paycheck, Department of the Navy.

Taxi.

Warship baby, left the taxi service to others.
    &#039;83 Truck 4x4 - 4&quot; lift, downey header,, lots of stickers.<br />&#039;90 Runner $600 project ,32&#039;s on black Steelies,Optima Red Top, 1.5&quot; Balljoint Spacers, 80 series Coils, Sleeping/Storage Platform extravaganza<br /><br />You know enough to be dangerous, get out the way before you break something i can&#039;t fix- Pops

Yeah, I noticed, you have to pay someone to protect your ass.

I wish I would have got to be on a warship for a little bit, I only got to deal with the gator navy. They still rock though!
    My signature

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123