Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Airlift 60743 with LC coils lift

Re: Airlift 60743 with LC coils lift

Yes. 4.5 dia. And 9 inches long with one black puck would be perfect.
    2005 Lexus LX470 - Stock for now...

1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 V6 4x4 + a bunch of goodies. Lifted, Locked, Illuminated and Armored. Winner,"Best Offroad Truck" - 2010 Pismo Jamboree. It's been upside down and still drives me to work.

No I meant the measurement w/o the puck. I don't want no stinking puck, what are you trying to do limit my travel more?

Aaron
    I can, because I don't know that I can't.

Even if you don't want a puck your application may require one. The 4runner bags fit many years of 4runners. Sean has non stock coils so he has to go custom.

that puck will not limit your travel. you will fully compress the shock and hit the frame mounted bump stop long before that puck comes into play.

my recommendation for bag dimensions remains at 4.5 dia. and 9 inches in length. you could try to find a bag that is 2.5 inches longer, but i do not recommend that.
    2005 Lexus LX470 - Stock for now...

1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 V6 4x4 + a bunch of goodies. Lifted, Locked, Illuminated and Armored. Winner,"Best Offroad Truck" - 2010 Pismo Jamboree. It's been upside down and still drives me to work.

Quote Originally Posted by 4x4mike
    Even if you don't want a puck your application may require one. The 4runner bags fit many years of 4runners. Sean has non stock coils so he has to go custom.
    I to am not using stock coil springs as they are for the front end of a Land Cruiser. I'ved used the "4Runner" option from airlift and tore off one of the nipples as they aren't quite as effective given the larger diameter of the spring on the FZJ coil vs. the OE 4Runner coil. There is no problem running these full length as that is how they are on my dads Tahoe from top to bottom and we tow with that vehicle heavily, though we don't rock crawl with it so that might change the dynamic of the air bag when the spring flexes out.

Aaron
    I can, because I don't know that I can't.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234