Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Thankx

Re: Thankx

Cool posting.

I am going to make him aware of this new Site but from the ....other place....Ryan AKA(Tanto) has just left from San Diego aboard the carrier USS Nimitz. Good wheeling buddy and patriot. He will be out watching our six for no less than 6 months.

Thanks for Standing the Watch my friend!

Hey there Ric. How are you doing Soldier?
    ________________________________<br />Eric<br /><br />2006 Tundra D-Cab V8<br /><br />&quot;All that is required for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing&quot;

ecchamberlin,
    pretty good here, thankx, waiting for the snow to melt so I can go play, lol

Its been a long time, very long time since I put that uniform on, so long, that i went and took a refresher class on map/compass reading, lol.
    Everytime I see someone in uniform, I make it point, to go and shake thier, and simply say "Thank You" without them, I would have no freedoms, no liberties, it takes all kinds of people, doing all sorts of jobs, to have the freedoms that we have.

Buy cool Wheeling shirts: http://www.cafepress.com/Rix_Designz

Quote Originally Posted by Ric
    Its been a long time, very long time since I put that uniform on, so long, that i went and took a refresher class on map/compass reading,
    Service is service man! In fact I think of Police, Firemen and all other emergency types of occupations the same way as I do the military.
    ________________________________<br />Eric<br /><br />2006 Tundra D-Cab V8<br /><br />&quot;All that is required for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing&quot;

In fact I think of Police, Firemen and all other emergency types of occupations the same way as I do the military
    amen to that, they do alot that goes un noticed.

OOOH-rah, Corporal!

Lol, Ric, thanks for serving back in the stone age, you old fart. You too, BU1.

And I believe CallmeJ enlisted 2 seperate times in the Navy, once as an airframes guy and once as an ordnanceman, so he's got the 1up on all us!
    &#039;98 Tacoma -- custom ISR modded 3rz -- 80K miles -- pretty stock

Quote Originally Posted by Fingerman
    OOOH-rah, Corporal!

You too, BU1.
    Okay you got me there. How did you know my Rate/Rank? I didn't think I had posted it anywhere.

LOL I talked to you on YT once before I went to navy boot camp... I made MM3, got my SW pin, and then couldn't stay in? Ring a bell?

Sorry for the hijack.
    &#039;98 Tacoma -- custom ISR modded 3rz -- 80K miles -- pretty stock

How the hell did I miss this thread! Thanks to all who are serving and who have served I want you to know that my family and I truly appreciate it.

Good to see some military on this site.
    My signature

Quote Originally Posted by Fingerman
    OOOH-rah, Corporal!

Lol, Ric, thanks for serving back in the stone age, you old fart. You too, BU1.

And I believe CallmeJ enlisted 2 seperate times in the Navy, once as an airframes guy and once as an ordnanceman, so he's got the 1up on all us!
    lol,, yeepers i was back when Jesus was a Private, lol

Quote Originally Posted by slosurfer
    How the hell did I miss this thread! Thanks to all who are serving and who have served I want you to know that my family and I truly appreciate it.

Good to see some military on this site.
    And to you Devil Dog!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast