Hey Folks,

I'm looking for some 3rd gen parts.
    Roof Rack
    Sunroof deflector
    Hood Bug Shield

Let me know if you got these parts!

Thanks

Re: WTB: 3rd Gen Parts

What do you need from the rack? I have the 2 main bars and 3 roof bars and all the hardware, but am keeping the roof rails (tracks that travel length of roof)

Let me know.
    2005 Lexus LX470 - Stock for now...

1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 V6 4x4 + a bunch of goodies. Lifted, Locked, Illuminated and Armored. Winner,"Best Offroad Truck" - 2010 Pismo Jamboree. It's been upside down and still drives me to work.

My truck has the roof tracks so what you have would be great.
    How much for them and would you ship them to Ireland?

maybe im not using UPS website correctly, but it seems prohibitively expensive to ship this to you (in the couple of hundred dollar range...) ill keep working on it and see if i can find something not so expensive.

edit, fedex wants over 300. maybe im missing something... but i think you could order it from the dealer cheaper than what it would cost you to ship it over seas.

1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 V6 4x4 + a bunch of goodies. Lifted, Locked, Illuminated and Armored. Winner,"Best Offroad Truck" - 2010 Pismo Jamboree. It's been upside down and still drives me to work.

Great. I don't mind if the shipping takes a while so surface mail would be fine (and cheaper).

cheapest i can find is still around 60 dollars through USPS. problem is the length, at over 40 inches, the package is hard to mail.

Well how much would you take for the roof rack parts? 60 dollars for shipping is just about ok

I was going to suggest shipping through Greyhound, but I don't think they drive to Ireland.
    -Daniel2000 4Runner Sport | V6 | 5spd | 4x4 | Leather | 265/75-16 BFG AT/KO | OBA | BudBuilt front skid

1990 4Runner SR5 | V6 | Auto | 2wd | 3.90 rear | Cobra CB | 265/65r17 Bridgestone Duelers H/Ts | '08 Tacoma 5 spoke rims | Has an 11:1 crawl ratio! SOLD

Just an update and a bump for this thread.

I got the sunroof deflector and a hood guard so I'm just looking for a roof rack now.
    So any of your want to sell yours? Only need the cross bars and hardware. I already have the roof channels fitted.

Thanks