Thread: New Products Available at Sierra Expeditions!!!

New Products Available at Sierra Expeditions!!!

As a forum sponsor, Sierra Expeditions, is pleased to announce some great new products to our product line up!

Scrublade Wiper Blades starting at $12 per blade.

Pull-Pal portable ground anchors and accessories. Starting at $72.00

Sierra Expeditions Windshield Banners $20.00 each.
    Wil Kuhns<br />Sierra Expeditions <br /><br />The only regrets in life are the risks you didn&#039;t take.<br /><br />Mod Progress Gauge: [|||||||||-] = 90% Complete as of 03 FEB 2008. My Taco&#039;s Garage

Re: New Products Available at Sierra Expeditions!!!

Ohhhh that banner looks secksy!

Looks like I'll be making another purchase soon!
    2005 Lexus LX470 - Stock for now...

1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 V6 4x4 + a bunch of goodies. Lifted, Locked, Illuminated and Armored. Winner,"Best Offroad Truck" - 2010 Pismo Jamboree. It's been upside down and still drives me to work.

Quote Originally Posted by Seanz0rz
    Ohhhh that banner looks secksy!

Looks like I'll be making another purchase soon!
    LOL never seen sexy spelled that way!
    Wil Kuhns<br />Sierra Expeditions <br /><br />The only regrets in life are the risks you didn&#039;t take.<br /><br />Mod Progress Gauge: [|||||||||-] = 90% Complete as of 03 FEB 2008. My Taco&#039;s Garage

I'm going to have to give the ScruBlade a try when the one's I have now wear out

All products are field tested by you, correct?
    Keith '88 4runner SR5 Garage Thread

lol. i think i only reserve sexy for women and beautiful cars.

im loving those scrublades, and i think ill have to pick up a pair soon.

edit: any idea if you can get them for the rear of a 3rd gen 4runner? yes, the rear wiper is about 12.75". im sure a 13 inch blade would work
    2005 Lexus LX470 - Stock for now...

1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 V6 4x4 + a bunch of goodies. Lifted, Locked, Illuminated and Armored. Winner,"Best Offroad Truck" - 2010 Pismo Jamboree. It's been upside down and still drives me to work.

Quote Originally Posted by corax
    I'm going to have to give the ScruBlade a try when the one's I have now wear out

All products are field tested by you, correct?
    Yup all test by us! Scublades tested on the Jeep, Pull-pal was major test, and banner, well as you can see is on the Sierra Expeditions 4Runner.

edit: any idea if you can get them for the rear of a 3rd gen 4runner? yes, the rear wiper is about 12.75". im sure a 13 inch blade would work

Correct according to my cheat sheet, a 13" blade should fit the rear of the 4Runner