Thread: Online Hex Code Color Chooser Page

Online Hex Code Color Chooser Page

Some of you know I had a catastrophic HDD failure (due to my dumb ass knocking a full cup of coffee into my laptop). Well, quick thinking saved the computer, but the HDD wasn't so lucky. Since I haven't backed up my bookmarks in a coon's age, I lost all my bookmarks... Didn't realize how much I relied on those buggers.

So, I've scoured Google and haven't found the online page I was using to play with hex code colors. It was a site that had a guy's name in the title - I think it was a subdomain IIRC. The page had a small control panel in the middle and the page surrounding this control panel changed color depending on what hex code was entered. It also had some color adjustment buttons to ramp the various attributes o the color up and down. Slick page. I think I came across it on a coding forum, but can't remember which.

If anyone knows which site I mean, let me know.
    2010 Sequoia Limited Black - Bils UCA & Shocks, Borla Cat back, Morimoto Headlights
    2019 4Runner TRD Off Road Premium Dark Blue w/TRD Gunmetal Wheels - Kings/OME, 285/70R17 Nitto Ridge Grapplers, SSO BMC, TRD Skid, Victory 4x4 Blitz Sliders and Front Bumper, BD Fogs & Light Bar, Morimoto Headlights, Prinsu Rack
    2023 Tacoma Trail White w/Bronze wheels - CBI T3 Side Steps

Re: Online Hex Code Color Chooser Page

Was it something like this?
    http://www.allprofitallfree.com/color-wheel.html

or this?
    http://acronymsonline.com/lists/colors.htm

or this?
    http://www.drpeterjones.com/colorcalc/

There are tons of these online to choose from.
    - Jamie<br /><br />1996 SR5 4Runner 4X4 Auto, Deckplate Mod,&nbsp; Hayden Tranny Cooler,&nbsp; Amsoil Air Filter, OME 881/906 N86C/N91SC Lift - SOLD, but still miss it!<br /><br />2005 Silverado 2500HD Duramax Diesel 4WD

Not really, the control panel was all black, grey and white with a bunch of control buttons. The only color on the whole page was the part surroundng the control panel. No ads or anything on the page.
    2010 Sequoia Limited Black - Bils UCA & Shocks, Borla Cat back, Morimoto Headlights
    2019 4Runner TRD Off Road Premium Dark Blue w/TRD Gunmetal Wheels - Kings/OME, 285/70R17 Nitto Ridge Grapplers, SSO BMC, TRD Skid, Victory 4x4 Blitz Sliders and Front Bumper, BD Fogs & Light Bar, Morimoto Headlights, Prinsu Rack

Quote Originally Posted by Cebby
    Are you joking?
    Look at my post above (3rd link).
    - Jamie<br /><br />1996 SR5 4Runner 4X4 Auto, Deckplate Mod,&nbsp; Hayden Tranny Cooler,&nbsp; Amsoil Air Filter, OME 881/906 N86C/N91SC Lift - SOLD, but still miss it!<br /><br />2005 Silverado 2500HD Duramax Diesel 4WD

Quote Originally Posted by Cebby
    Found it!
    lol grats Cebby, Wonder how long you were searching for it when it was right in front of your eyes the whole time
    96 4Runner SR5 S/C - 03&#039; Tacoma coils 3&#039;&#039; Toytec Spacer lift with 1&#039;&#039; Diff Drop. 3 1/2&#039;&#039; Downey Rear lift Coil Springs.<br /><br />285/75R/16 Goodyear MT/R.<br /><br />URD Fuel Kit

Too long...