Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: BIG BEAR!!!!!

Re: BIG BEAR!!!!!

I am most likely in depending on work and if I can figure out why my exhaust keeps cracking
    1995 4runner--SAS'd and armored--GONE

1998 4Runner--under construction--GONE

2003 4runner...the new project

just tape it up! youll be fine!
    2005 Lexus LX470 - Stock for now...

1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 V6 4x4 + a bunch of goodies. Lifted, Locked, Illuminated and Armored. Winner,"Best Offroad Truck" - 2010 Pismo Jamboree. It's been upside down and still drives me to work.

well id like to go the second weekend in august but that is getting too close to wifeys due date she doesnt want me far from home that weekend because she has some family coming into town too... first weekend in august looks like the go date i will change the first post in the thread
    85 4 runner that's just a little modified call TUBINGWORKS FAB FOR ANY FAB NEEDS 619 438 1160

Quote Originally Posted by Scuba
    Quote Originally Posted by X-Tool Pimp
    I say bob and dovetail
    I say you should help
    Bring it up

Quote Originally Posted by wifesaysimadumbass
    well id like to go the second weekend in august but that is getting too close to wifeys due date she doesnt want me far from home that weekend because she has some family coming into town too... first weekend in august looks like the go date i will change the first post in the thread
    yea you better not be wheeling when she goes into labor lol. i might still be back in time if everything falls into place. if not you guys need to take good pictures! lol

I say bob and dovetail
    I say you should help
    Bring it up
    You got a Pm
    99 Taco 2.7/ It&#39;s got stuff<br /><br />[quote author=troyboy162 link=topic=8256.msg78136#msg78136 date=1255335181]Toyota never built a rock brawlin/pimp mobile...you have strayed from the intended use&nbsp; <br />[/quote]

so do you

I dont think were actually running JB, Are we ?
    You better believe it! I wouldn't drive all the way up there if I wasn't running John Bull. If you don't want to drive your Tacoma through it you could always ride with me. I could always use a spotter in the passenger seat. Keith helped me through it last year but now that he's out in PA I'll could always use a second set of eyes. Plus after doing it last year with 31s and a rear locker, I want to see what it's like on 33s.

I can do the first weekend of August. Where did you guys camp last time?

our campsite was a primative site, just out in the middle of no where off of 3n16 and near van dusen (sp?)

pot luck again or are we fending for ourselves?

here are some pics of last time: http://s103.photobucket.com/albums/m...-3-08/?start=0

didnt get a shot of the campsite. i was too worried about my body damage!
    2005 Lexus LX470 - Stock for now...

1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 V6 4x4 + a bunch of goodies. Lifted, Locked, Illuminated and Armored. Winner,"Best Offroad Truck" - 2010 Pismo Jamboree. It's been upside down and still drives me to work.

We really running John Bull?

I might have my 33's soon, idk though..

99 Taco 2.7/ It&#39;s got stuff<br /><br />[quote author=troyboy162 link=topic=8256.msg78136#msg78136 date=1255335181]Toyota never built a rock brawlin/pimp mobile...you have strayed from the intended use&nbsp; <br />[/quote]

Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast