Thread: Not going to lie, it's been a while since I've posted pictures!!!

Not going to lie, it's been a while since I've posted pictures!!!

As most know, last summer I got a D300, but near the end of summer, I lost a bit of interest in getting out and taking photos. Well this last week I came across two great deals on new lenses.

I recently got:

10.5mm Nikkor f/2.8 Fisheye

and

10-20mm f/4-5.6 Sigma

Both really "opened up" the world to me, haha.

So, without going into detail, here's some recent photos!

Gone but not forgotten: 2004 Tacoma/2006 Fourwheel Camper<br /><br />ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ<br /><br />&quot;Tyrants mistrust the people, hence they deprive them of arms.&quot;<br />- Aristotle (384-322 B.C.)

Re: Not going to lie, it's been a while since I've posted pictures!!!

Oh, and FWIW, not all the pictures were taken with the fisheye or the 10-20mm. Some were from my 80-200 f/2.8 or my 28-70 f/2.8!
    Gone but not forgotten: 2004 Tacoma/2006 Fourwheel Camper<br /><br />ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ<br /><br />&quot;Tyrants mistrust the people, hence they deprive them of arms.&quot;<br />- Aristotle (384-322 B.C.)

Nice!
    My signature

Looking good! Nice camper too.
    1998 LTD|DoubleLocked|Yukon 4:88|SMP Bumpers &amp; Armor|315 BFG KM2|Sonoran Steel|BudBuilt|Warn Recovery &amp; Hubs<br />NewMexicoBackroads.blogspot.com

fish eye lense is bitchen. nice pics as always, esp pet pics

Love the fish eye.....glad I don't see everything like that.
    SI VIS PACEM PARABELLUM

Looking good. Killian is a photog of sorts as well, I am always amazed at what a person with good gear and a keen eye can do.

I forget what it is called, but a buddy could surf the wake right out of the boat without a rope, so when we were between runs or just cruising at slow speed, he would ride right off the tail of the boat and drink beer while surfing. As someone who is a mediocre tuber, that impressed me.

Great work.
    2k 4Runner&nbsp; Daily Driver<br />Long travel front<br />Longer travel rear<br />Diamonds, Foxes, Alcans and MT/R&#039;s <br />Goes fast and slow

Thanks guys, it was a blast this last weekend getting out again! It's also nice to have 2 new lenses that really push you to be creative.

sigma 10-20? what i used for my utah trip, its a nice one

nice series!
    The art of design is how you communicate your message to said audience