Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: hi

Re: hi

Welcome paddlenbike.
    92 4Runner SR5 V6 4X4<br />Skyjacker Nitro shocks, Pro-Comp steering stabilizer, clear bumper lenses, lund windjammer, OME standard coils, ISR mod, inlet pipe removed, Bushwaker Fender Flares.<br /><br />2002 Tacoma Prerunner V6 extracab. Lund Intercepter bug guard, rear glass sunshield, Bilstein shocks on rear.<br /><br />2004 Honda CRV EX stock belongs to wife.

sheez ken... can't you find the roll call thread like everyone else?

hey, can you pm the site # you had at June lake? it's important!
    Scott
    2017 blue 4runner ORP / Shrockwork sliders, RCI skids, and a small pile of not-yet-installed bits.
    (Proud recipient of $22,000 in damage within the first five months of ownership. Darnit.)

You mean that "roll call" sticky up above my post? I treat stickies like I do urgent email messages, I don't read them. :P Plus, I'm a NEWBIE, so I am allowed to make mistakes. While we're at it, what is the largest tire I can run on a stock 4Runner?

It's about friggin' time Ken!
    My signature

Hey Ken, glad you could make it.
    -------------------------
    Steve
    1993 4runner, SAS, 3.0L, Auto Tranny
    2007 4runner, stock. For now.

wazzup. have a beer -> (we only got the blue kind that you spit out :P)
    :Marko:<br />
    Supercharged[COLOR=Sienna] 98 4Runner SR5 4x4 3.4L<br />315cc Injectors :: 4&quot; Deckplate :: TrueFlow Air Intake System :: Magnaflow 18&quot; Muffler w/ Resonator<br />XM Sat Radio (Roady XT) :: Autometer Boost Gauge :: Color Keyed Spoiler<br />
    <br /><br />
    TOYOTA|moving forward

ken,

dont worry, only you and i know your campsite #. but heres where it sucks for you: myself or lance will set the date for the trip

oh yeah, welcome NOOB

bob

Bob, I too know the site #, I also have it reserved for July and August. You can only reserve it for 2 weeks, so I had to get creative with the names for reserving it that long.
    My signature

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast