Thread: Fuster in the Bay Area??

Fuster in the Bay Area??

I just saw a post Fuster made about getting back from San Francisco in two weeks.

Hey Fuster are you in the Bay area?

Do you have time to have Lunch or Dinner?

Anyone else want to meet up somewhere and break bread w/ Fuster?
    &#039;83 Truck 4x4 - 4&quot; lift, downey header,, lots of stickers.<br />&#039;90 Runner $600 project ,32&#039;s on black Steelies,Optima Red Top, 1.5&quot; Balljoint Spacers, 80 series Coils, Sleeping/Storage Platform extravaganza<br /><br />You know enough to be dangerous, get out the way before you break something i can&#039;t fix- Pops

Re: Fuster in the Bay Area??

Will be in the bay area on Monday the 22nd through the 27th. I'll have Mrs Fuster and the Jr Fusters with me but they may be occupied with their own agenda. My schedule is more flexible since I am basically a 'ride-along' Let me know what and where and I'll be there....I think. No nudie bars or rainbow stuff for me, thanks.....hehe.
    SI VIS PACEM PARABELLUM

too bad you wont be there on the 5th when we're coming through!
    2005 Lexus LX470 - Stock for now...

1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 V6 4x4 + a bunch of goodies. Lifted, Locked, Illuminated and Armored. Winner,"Best Offroad Truck" - 2010 Pismo Jamboree. It's been upside down and still drives me to work.

Is anyone gonna actually wheel or is it a pavement pounder.

Just a meet and greet

Of course i have jobs everywhere but the city that week.

North Coast, East Bay, South bay, Monterey, and then finally something close Oakland.

Friday sound good?

Where are you guys staying at?
    &#039;83 Truck 4x4 - 4&quot; lift, downey header,, lots of stickers.<br />&#039;90 Runner $600 project ,32&#039;s on black Steelies,Optima Red Top, 1.5&quot; Balljoint Spacers, 80 series Coils, Sleeping/Storage Platform extravaganza<br /><br />You know enough to be dangerous, get out the way before you break something i can&#039;t fix- Pops

Since we are not taking on off-road rig, it will have to be limited to pavement. As far as I can tell without looking at the schedule or talking to the boss, Friday sounds great. There are some guys from the Sigforum that want to get together sometime that week too, but no solid plans yet.

We are staying at a hotel somewhere in San Fransisco. Never been there, but given I was not in charge of the accomodations it's not likely to be a roach motel...
    SI VIS PACEM PARABELLUM

Sounds good.

When everything gets settled let me know.

I have a training in Oakland scheduled 8-12. after that I'll uh do some outside sales in the city. Yeah, that's it outside sales....