Thread: I need a 2" body lift for my 92 4Runner

I need a 2" body lift for my 92 4Runner

so i've been lookn online and i cant find a 2" body lift 4 my 92'4runner.
    they dont make 1 for an automatic. PLEASE e-mail me an answer!

EDIT by Cebby: fixed the title for you. You need a descriptive title or your thread goes to the circular file...or worse, to Oly's Hole.
    DIRT RUNNER

Re: I need a 2" body lift for my 92 4Runner

2010 Sequoia Limited Black - Bils UCA & Shocks, Borla Cat back, Morimoto Headlights
    2019 4Runner TRD Off Road Premium Dark Blue w/TRD Gunmetal Wheels - Kings/OME, 285/70R17 Nitto Ridge Grapplers, SSO BMC, TRD Skid, Victory 4x4 Blitz Sliders and Front Bumper, BD Fogs & Light Bar, Morimoto Headlights, Prinsu Rack
    2023 Tacoma Trail White w/Bronze wheels - CBI T3 Side Steps

Quote Originally Posted by Cebby
    x2 for 4crawler. Roger is an awesome guy to do business with.
    Philip<br />-90 2Dr 4runner<br />www.cootees.net

Hi utt4r, got your PM. 4crawler is the only game in town that I know of who makes one for an auto.
    -------------------------
    Steve
    1993 4runner, SAS, 3.0L, Auto Tranny
    2007 4runner, stock. For now.

4crawlers ultimate stuff is better than any of the other commercial bodylifts available....

I'm not trying to hyjack your thread, but i want a 2" body lift for my 91 toyota 5spd.... where can a get one???

military_stang
    I&#039;m here for some help with my rig...&nbsp; http://www.cosgan.de/images/midi/verschiedene/b040.gif <br /><br />&quot;The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of there dreams&quot;<br />-Unknown-<br /><br />&quot;Music is a moral law. It gives soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination, and charm and gaiety to life and everything!&quot;<br />-Plato-<br /><br />IT&#039;S MY TRUCK<br /><br />http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2601155

Same place listed
    Quote Originally Posted by military_stang
    I'm not trying to hyjack your thread, but i want a 2" body lift for my 91 toyota 5spd.... where can a get one???

military_stang
    Same place listed above.
    2010 Sequoia Limited Black - Bils UCA & Shocks, Borla Cat back, Morimoto Headlights
    2019 4Runner TRD Off Road Premium Dark Blue w/TRD Gunmetal Wheels - Kings/OME, 285/70R17 Nitto Ridge Grapplers, SSO BMC, TRD Skid, Victory 4x4 Blitz Sliders and Front Bumper, BD Fogs & Light Bar, Morimoto Headlights, Prinsu Rack
    2023 Tacoma Trail White w/Bronze wheels - CBI T3 Side Steps

Also, WABFAB has body lifts.
    My signature

i have a bodylift for sale if anyone wants it... well its jsut hte pucks.... i have 10 3" pucks from performance accessories, it was on my 2wd.... it is for a stick though, so to use it on an auto you would have to get the bracket for the auto, i'm sure 4crawler would sell this seperatly