Thread: Video Creation Software

Video Creation Software

Gents,

I have been away but have two new and important-ish ideas.

First, I make a lot of videos from my lumberjack training. Most of these are filmed in chunks and get posted as three or four piecewise thing instead of one bit. It would be easier to edit them together.

This summer I used Windows Movie Maker and it was easy enough for me. For whatever reason, I do not have it on my PC and Updates will not take care of it.

Is there anything out there free that works well and is easy? Not talking about great transitions or anything, just something to put a little polish on my training stuff.

Thanks!
    2k 4Runner&nbsp; Daily Driver<br />Long travel front<br />Longer travel rear<br />Diamonds, Foxes, Alcans and MT/R&#039;s <br />Goes fast and slow

Re: Video Creation Software

Brian
    1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 4x4
    Supercharged, URD'd, Lifted, etc. etc.
    Quote Originally Posted by GoodTimes
    I for one will say that I am the superb ultimate cream of the crop web wheeler and will not take anything less than that as my moniker.

im a fan WMM too. no bells and whistles but get the job done quickly. cant beat the price either :P

I personally use Sony Vegas Platinum Pro which isn't too expensive at about $80, but it's much more advanced and has a bit of a learning curve compared to Windows Movie Maker. It's cheaper than Adobe Premiere at least...
    Brian
    1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 4x4
    Supercharged, URD'd, Lifted, etc. etc.
    Quote Originally Posted by GoodTimes
    I for one will say that I am the superb ultimate cream of the crop web wheeler and will not take anything less than that as my moniker.

I know it is not the best interface, but it is what I have used and is free.

I usually use Firefox, so I loaded up IE, went to the pages and updated. No WMM to be found. I must be missing something stupidly easy.
    2k 4Runner&nbsp; Daily Driver<br />Long travel front<br />Longer travel rear<br />Diamonds, Foxes, Alcans and MT/R&#039;s <br />Goes fast and slow