Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What's your favorite beer?

What's your favorite beer?

Ok ok seriously these lame questions has to stop!

What's your favorite soda thread
    What's your favorite dessert thread
    What's your favorite food thread

Yup just another thread to help go with the others that I've created

Now the question is very specific so for ya lamers that can't read the instructions.... BEER thread only... Hard liquor will find its way into another thread

Trying to select one will be a tough one but here's my hit list if I'm ever in the mood for some beer to go with whatever I'm cookin..

Guinness
    Newcastle
    Bass

Sorry I don't do lite beer though I did try the Miller Lite Lime and it wasn't that bad surprisingly but still nothing like a Guinness!

Carry on!
    Lance
    TLCA Member

2003 4Runner SR5 4x4 Chaos Edition
    2000 Toyota Landcruiser
    19xx M416 Trailer

Chaos Edition Profile
    Operation Rebuilding Chaos Edition
    01001001001001110110110100100000011000010010000001 11011101100101011000100111011101101000011001010110 010101101100011001010111001000100001

Re: What's your favorite beer?

COLD ONES

Actually I perfer Pepsi products

In case you can't tell - Arrogant Bastard from Stone Brewing Company

This is an aggressive beer. you probably won’t like it. It is quite doubtful you have the taste or sophistication to be able to appreciate an ale of this quality and depth. We would suggest that you stick to a safer and more familiar territory — maybe something with a multi-million dollar ad campaign aimed at convincing you it’s made in a little brewery, or one that implies that their tasteless fizzy yellow beer will give you more sex appeal. Perhaps you think multi-million dollar ad campaigns make a beer taste better. Perhaps you’re mouthing your words as you read this.
    Keith '88 4runner SR5 Garage Thread

i can not describe how awesome it is to have a brother with a brewery.....
    http://www.rockartbrewery.com/

he has the same exact taste in beer as me so these are all the "perfect" beer for me. there is an old Czech saying "Blessed is the mother who gives birth to a brewer". i have to tell you that being the brother is even better than that lol.

my vote is a biased one, but honest. his beers are all my favorites. my favorite west coast beer is definitely Ruination IPA from stone brewing company.

I enjoy Singha by Boon Rawd Brewery ...Thai beer! Anyone ever had it?
    '96 SR5 5VZ-FE. 89k . 265/75/16 REVO 2s. Sonoran Steel 1.2, HID projector retrofit, Lightforce 170s.

I really enjoy Fat Tire. Always have for some reason.

Now for everyday, warm weather drinking we (as in my wife gave me my own shelf in the fridge) always have a bunch of Bud Light. BL or pabst is nice to have around. It's a good all around chugging beer and makes me happy.

Newcastle FTW!
    "Your love for me is founded in a sentiment. My love for you is founded in the body. A precarious interchange." - Mason Cooley

Right now it is Firestone Walker California Pale Ale
    http://www.firestonewalker.com/index...=our_pale_ales

My favorite is having it Pozo style, which is with 4 spanish olives in a mason jar.

Favorite beer I tasted overseas and hope to taste again? SeyBrew from the Seychelles. I'm actually drinking my Firestone out of an appropriated SeyBrew pint glass right now.
    http://www.seybrew.com/seybrew.html
    My signature

Favorite "local area" beer: Sierra Nevada -- either pale ale or summerfest
    Favorite beer that's not available here: Firestone double barrel ale

I actually make my own beer though, so I don't drink a whole lot of the commercial stuff. I have a honey cream ale that I have on tap right now which is awesome.
    2000 V6 TRD 5spd <br />-&gt; Boogyman&#39;s Tacoma

Quote Originally Posted by boogyman
    I actually make my own beer though, so I don't drink a whole lot of the commercial stuff. I have a honey cream ale that I have on tap right now which is awesome.
    Umm... shipping to 93402 please? You should bring some to pismo.
    My signature

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast