Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Im ready for Deer Season now

Re: Im ready for Deer Season now

yep

go here:

http://www.liggett.army.mil/sites/fishhunt/

you'll see the link over on the right for the app.

it takes like two weeks so there is time.

&#039;83 Truck 4x4 - 4&quot; lift, downey header,, lots of stickers.<br />&#039;90 Runner $600 project ,32&#039;s on black Steelies,Optima Red Top, 1.5&quot; Balljoint Spacers, 80 series Coils, Sleeping/Storage Platform extravaganza<br /><br />You know enough to be dangerous, get out the way before you break something i can&#039;t fix- Pops

yep, that's where I was reading it.

I'm getting excited, now I've got to shed a few so I can fit in my cammies. April thinks it's mean for me to hunt a pig, so I asked her, how it was any worse than me going and buying that pork roast in the fridge.
    My signature

you guys should do it the old way and hunt them with spears.
    just because you&#39;ve always done it that way doesn&#39;t mean it&#39;s not incredibly stupid.<br /><br />1999 4x4 SR5 4runner<br />http://www.ultimateyota.com/index.php?option=com_smf&amp;Itemid=26&amp;topic=1 081.0

Quote Originally Posted by randver
    you guys should do it the old way and hunt them with spears.
    You first,

I promise i'll stand a bit back with my .44 to shoot it before it gores you to bad.
    &#039;83 Truck 4x4 - 4&quot; lift, downey header,, lots of stickers.<br />&#039;90 Runner $600 project ,32&#039;s on black Steelies,Optima Red Top, 1.5&quot; Balljoint Spacers, 80 series Coils, Sleeping/Storage Platform extravaganza<br /><br />You know enough to be dangerous, get out the way before you break something i can&#039;t fix- Pops

Quote Originally Posted by slosurfer
    yep, that's where I was reading it.

I'm getting excited, now I've got to shed a few so I can fit in my cammies. April thinks it's mean for me to hunt a pig, so I asked her, how it was any worse than me going and buying that pork roast in the fridge.
    Did she see your point?

Alot of people dont stop to think like that.

If we would just let the animals like deer and pig go unchecked, what we'll end up with is a bunch of starving deer, since generally they grind their teeth to nothing in like 6-7 years. A whole lot of pigs destroying crops and landscape. They will have to start a whole new section of tread lightly just for pigs.

And a whole lot more predator attacks since the cougar and bear population will probably go up since there will be so much to eat.

And we all know what will happen then. Lil johnny will be out camping in the woods and get eaten by a cougar.

Quote Originally Posted by slosurfer
    April thinks it's mean for me to hunt a pig, so I asked her, how it was any worse than me going and buying that pork roast in the fridge.
    You can do it Filipino style and run a stick through the pig and cook it over a fire. That is the main party item there. Lechon is good stuff. Save it for Pismo.

Sorry, I have nothing more constructive to add to this thread.
    -Daniel2000 4Runner Sport | V6 | 5spd | 4x4 | Leather | 265/75-16 BFG AT/KO | OBA | BudBuilt front skid

1990 4Runner SR5 | V6 | Auto | 2wd | 3.90 rear | Cobra CB | 265/65r17 Bridgestone Duelers H/Ts | '08 Tacoma 5 spoke rims | Has an 11:1 crawl ratio! SOLD

Actually a pig roast on the beach has crossed my mind. One of the companies who came to Surf n Turf roasted a pig on the beach and shared with everyone (well everyone that got in line real quick).
    My signature

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12