View Poll Results: Do you like to play music while camping?

Voters
20. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

9 45.00%
  • No

11 55.00%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Music and camping

Re: Music and camping

I bring a radio with me, usually just listen to it all quiet and mellow. If im truly alone ill crank the music in my truck if im car camping.
    Marc<br />96&#39; T100 SR5 4x4<br /><br />Other rides:<br />00 Honda 416EX

the key word is quiet ......!!!!i wont disturb someone else and my kids will tell you i'm a nazi about this!! at least until everyone else is awake then it's on... quiet music is ok but im sure everyone here has nightmare stories of camping trips with yahoo's
    85 4 runner that&#39;s just a little modified call TUBINGWORKS FAB FOR ANY FAB NEEDS 619 438 1160

So we went camping this past weekend and the people on both sides of us were playing music loud enough that we could hear it. This particular campground had us packed right next to each other so it's understandable. For some reason, music while camping annoys me, but hey, it's a free country and I'll deal with it. At least it was good music.

On a side note, one guy snored so loud we had to close up the 4runner windows on that side just to be able to sleep.
    -------------------------
    Steve
    1993 4runner, SAS, 3.0L, Auto Tranny
    2007 4runner, stock. For now.

Last weekend at our camping area (established sites but no amenities in the direct area) we were a not packed in close together. 25 to 100yds apart. One group was quiet aside from the father swearing at the kids a number of times during the day. My main complaint was a group of 4 rigs that showed up at nearly 10pm and immediately starting playing music from their trucks. The music was still on at 1:30am and even 4:30am. Thankfully they left the next morning by 9:30am and were even good about taking out their trash.
    84 Xcab: 38&quot;TSL/D44/4.56/ARB/350/4L60E/2.28/2.28/ARB/4.56/D60 (gone, sigh)<br />01 WJ 32s solids F&amp;R

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12