I'm surprised we don't have a crock pot recipe thread! Only thing I found was Robinhood4x4's "how to burn chocolate cake in a crock pot" thread.

Post up your crock pot recipes, both easy and hard to make.

I'll start off with a couple:

Just an FYI, mine is the standard size not the ginormous, I can cook a pig in mine, crock pot.

First one is really simple:
1. Pot Roast or tri tip or whatever
2. tiny bit of water
3. 1 package of onion soup mix

Crock pot on low most the day, you can even put a frozen roast in if you allow for more time, and I usually flip the roast at some point in the day so that the top part not in the juices doesn't get too dry.

Second one is really simple as well and is my favorite right now:

1. Pork shoulder roast lightly seasones with Santa Maria Style Seasoning (basically, salt, pepper, and garlic) and place in the pot fat side up.

2. 1.5 cups of La Victoria's Medium Salsa Verde dumped on top of the roast

3. 1 of your favorite beers poured right on top of everything

Set it on low and enjoy in about 5hrs or when your meat thermometer says that pork is safe to eat. Great with warm corn tortillas and black beans.

Last time I made it, I also cut up a couple small potatoes and some carrots and threw in there on top. Scooped them out and had them as a side dish. They were delicious and I actually put them and the pork in the tortillas for some delicious soft tacos.

Post up your recipes. I want to use our crock pot more, since you can turn it on and generally leave it alone.