Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Crock Pot Recipes

Re: Crock Pot Recipes

Quote Originally Posted by Crinale
    Quote Originally Posted by slosurfer
    Awesome, keep them coming.

Speaking of BBQ sauce, April brought home the Trader Joes brand All Natural BBQ Sauce. Wouldn't have been my first choice as I have a love hate relationship with TJ's. I have to admit this is my favorit BBQ sauce. It is smokey, sweet, and has a nice kick to it. Normally I have to add spice to bbq sauce, but this has it built in. That being said, since it's TJ's and it's something I love, I can guarantee that it won't be there next time I want it. Stupid TJ's
    i know what you mean with TJ's... for bbq sauces my new favorite is Jack Daniels No. 7 spicy recipe...
    Glad to know I'm not the only one who has issues with TJ's. I'm glad to say I haven't been in one for 2-3 years. My wife on the other hand...

Hey Chris,

Don't know if they will have it in the store by you,
    but the last one i bought and tried was Red Tail Ale, spicy chipotle BBQ sauce.
    Got it at the Nugget market by my house. Has a good kick to it.

Edit,

Found this

http://www.honestfoods.com/bbq-of-the-month.html

&#039;83 Truck 4x4 - 4&quot; lift, downey header,, lots of stickers.<br />&#039;90 Runner $600 project ,32&#039;s on black Steelies,Optima Red Top, 1.5&quot; Balljoint Spacers, 80 series Coils, Sleeping/Storage Platform extravaganza<br /><br />You know enough to be dangerous, get out the way before you break something i can&#039;t fix- Pops

Reggie, that one sounds great!

Dude that bbq of the month thing is expensive! I've seen wine clubs less than that. That better be one damn good and damn big bottle of bbq sauce for $12 a month.
    My signature

I've got to get my list of pot roast meals together and post them up. I've got some good chili, stews, etc. Hmm, might even have to start some!
    Gone but not forgotten: 2004 Tacoma/2006 Fourwheel Camper<br /><br />ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ<br /><br />&quot;Tyrants mistrust the people, hence they deprive them of arms.&quot;<br />- Aristotle (384-322 B.C.)

Didnt look at the BBQ of the month thing, just wanted the picture.
    &#039;83 Truck 4x4 - 4&quot; lift, downey header,, lots of stickers.<br />&#039;90 Runner $600 project ,32&#039;s on black Steelies,Optima Red Top, 1.5&quot; Balljoint Spacers, 80 series Coils, Sleeping/Storage Platform extravaganza<br /><br />You know enough to be dangerous, get out the way before you break something i can&#039;t fix- Pops

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12