Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cleghorn Trail Report 8-9-09

Re: Cleghorn Trail Report 8-9-09

Quote Originally Posted by dlm
    Man, that was tons of fun guys. I almost pooped my pants twice as well but thats Troy's fault. It was great meeting all the new faces and hanging with Troy and Steve again. Good folks all around.
    man i didnt think it was all that bad but it did bother me that i didnt see the wheel stand coming. i couldnt read terrain worth crap yesterday

Wheres the chicks? Or was this a "boys only trip?"

:P
    "Your love for me is founded in a sentiment. My love for you is founded in the body. A precarious interchange." - Mason Cooley

VIDEOS !!

99 Taco 2.7/ It&#39;s got stuff<br /><br />[quote author=troyboy162 link=topic=8256.msg78136#msg78136 date=1255335181]Toyota never built a rock brawlin/pimp mobile...you have strayed from the intended use&nbsp; <br />[/quote]

Quote Originally Posted by Dramarama
    Wheres the chicks? Or was this a "boys only trip?"

:P
    Kimi made it and Dave brought his wife, daughter and mother inlaw.

Quote Originally Posted by Scuba
    fixed it fer ya. she did pretty dang good. i think its still pretty hot out there but i was wondering about miller maybe? im not sure what my weekends will look like yet with the job

We will have to check with the forest service about miller, it was closed for a while because it got really rutted from rains..

If we can't make it out there soon I say we do another day after thanksgiving run..

99 Taco 2.7/ It&#39;s got stuff<br /><br />[quote author=troyboy162 link=topic=8256.msg78136#msg78136 date=1255335181]Toyota never built a rock brawlin/pimp mobile...you have strayed from the intended use&nbsp; <br />[/quote]

Awesome pics guys! I guess you all convinced me to come over. Looking forward to wheelin with you guys again. I'll definitely have to install a CB before then.

David: Are you a new daddy again yet? Man your wife was making me nervous everytime she climbed in and out of your runner. I thought a baby was just gonna fall right out of her! I think I'll have to pack a set of sterile gloves, gown, and maybe a tarp in the back of my truck from now on.

Jason: Yup, the name is Daniel. I love all your genius mods. I especially like those horns.

Troy: You were an awesome trail leader!

Scuba: Thanks for inviting me out. Let's do it again!
    1986 pickup 4x4 SR5, 5-spd, 33x10.5 BFG KM1 muds, 2&quot; body lift, front and rear lockrights, 4.88s, 4.7 t-case with Dave&#39;z twin stick,&nbsp; BudBuilt crossmember with 1&quot; drivetrain lift, Downey grille guard and skid plate, TG sliders, MC rear bumper

DAN !!!

Nice to see you over here!

Not gonna lie, I'm uber jealous of your reduction gears.. Us tacos and the stupid chain driven casses

awesome! another member! it was nice to meet you Dan. i liked watching your rig crawl through everything all locked up

still cant get over that i got paint scraps at cleghorn of all places lol.....

Quote Originally Posted by troyboy162

still cant get over that i got paint scraps at cleghorn of all places lol.....

Quoted for reference

Edit, Dan post up and intro thread

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12