Thread: New to Yotas

New to Yotas

I have recently purchased a '84 Toyota Pickup but instead of a 22R it came with a Ford 302. It still has 4x4 and it's a real beast. I was wondering what you guys think??
    Plus I was wondering if I can get a price on a leaf to coil conversion?? I'm trying to lose the block lift.

I Bought the with....
    A Ford 302 already installed
    A Ford Bronco transfer case already installed
    35" A/T's on American Racing rims
    Rancho 2" or 4" lift
    All after market gauges - only the speedo works
    Rollbars in bed

All for $3000
    "We keep the mud by the pound, Our tires stay roaring while we riding through the town."

Re: New to Yotas

Dont bother with coils unless you intend to pay decent money to fab it all up. Contact alcan and they will make a really sweet custom leaf setup for you for a decent price.

Or you can find some stock springs from a chevy 1500 made from 88-98 and put them on your rear and use a set of rear springs up front. The possibilities are endless, companies like all pro, marlin crawler, etc all make leaf kits
    Marc<br />96&#39; T100 SR5 4x4<br /><br />Other rides:<br />00 Honda 416EX

Re: New to Yotas

Welcome to the forum! I bet that 302 really moves!

I would recommend a high steer conversion, if it hasn't already been done.

Marlin Crawler is one of the companies that offer it.
    -Daniel2000 4Runner Sport | V6 | 5spd | 4x4 | Leather | 265/75-16 BFG AT/KO | OBA | BudBuilt front skid

1990 4Runner SR5 | V6 | Auto | 2wd | 3.90 rear | Cobra CB | 265/65r17 Bridgestone Duelers H/Ts | '08 Tacoma 5 spoke rims | Has an 11:1 crawl ratio! SOLD