Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I'm on a boat, the best version ever...

I'm on a boat, the best version ever...

dont let your girlie see you watch this....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hd5trM5DvTQ

[Edit - Good Times - Contains explicit language so keep the kids away from the speakers]
    Kyle<br /><br /><br />2002 4Runner - Supercharged - 2.5&quot; OME Lift - ARB Air Locker - 33&quot; Nitto Terragrapplers - ARB Bull Bar - Warn 9.5xp - Light Force Lamps - Safari Snorkel - Nomad Skids - Dual Batteries - Tundra 199mm Brakes - APO Disc Brake Conversion -

Re: I'm on a boat, the best version ever...

I feel dumber for watching it..but it may have been worth it.
    1999 Toyota 4runner Limited 4x4 E-Locker: DR Coilovers ~ Camburg UCA&#39;s ~ OME 890+10mm ~ Icon Rear 2.5 Resi&#39;s ~ 235/85/16 Hankook Dynapro MT&#39;s ~ LC Rims

you know it was worth it... dont lie
    Kyle<br /><br /><br />2002 4Runner - Supercharged - 2.5&quot; OME Lift - ARB Air Locker - 33&quot; Nitto Terragrapplers - ARB Bull Bar - Warn 9.5xp - Light Force Lamps - Safari Snorkel - Nomad Skids - Dual Batteries - Tundra 199mm Brakes - APO Disc Brake Conversion -

sorry, doesnt beat the original.

and yes, i am wearing my flippy floppies.
    2005 Lexus LX470 - Stock for now...

1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 V6 4x4 + a bunch of goodies. Lifted, Locked, Illuminated and Armored. Winner,"Best Offroad Truck" - 2010 Pismo Jamboree. It's been upside down and still drives me to work.

I wish I was on that boat.
    Marc<br />96&#39; T100 SR5 4x4<br /><br />Other rides:<br />00 Honda 416EX

Quote Originally Posted by Seanz0rz
    sorry, doesnt beat the original.

and yes, i am wearing my flippy floppies.

dude really?

My girlfriend is sitting right behind me! I dare not.
    &#39;96 SR5 5VZ-FE. 89k . 265/75/16 REVO 2s. Sonoran Steel 1.2, HID projector retrofit, Lightforce 170s.

hey dude... you never know, she might enjoy it!

and if she does, you better marry her TONIGHT!

Quote Originally Posted by RunnerUp
    hey dude... you never know, she might enjoy it!

and if she does, you better marry her TONIGHT!
    So that there's the possibility she might leave him in a year for his sister? haha
    1999 Toyota 4runner Limited 4x4 E-Locker: DR Coilovers ~ Camburg UCA&#39;s ~ OME 890+10mm ~ Icon Rear 2.5 Resi&#39;s ~ 235/85/16 Hankook Dynapro MT&#39;s ~ LC Rims

hahaha, if he is in alabama that might work out

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast