Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Scuba's TJM bumper

Re: Scuba's TJM bumper

Better Pics :

The blinkers werent hard, I was just confused because both the wires from the lights were black..
    But I got it done no prob.
    And of course the Zip tie mod for the license plate..

I have sunday off, So thats when Im going to adjust the bumper and finish up the welding on the inside of the bed for the bedbob..

99 Taco 2.7/ It&#39;s got stuff<br /><br />[quote author=troyboy162 link=topic=8256.msg78136#msg78136 date=1255335181]Toyota never built a rock brawlin/pimp mobile...you have strayed from the intended use&nbsp; <br />[/quote]

Looks awesome!
    Its my favorite bumper for the 3rd gens... Fits the lines the best anyway...

Looks good, might want to drop it down 3/4" or so. I always wondered what the rubber strips were on the side, are they detachable endcaps or something?
    1999 Toyota 4runner Limited 4x4 E-Locker: DR Coilovers ~ Camburg UCA&#39;s ~ OME 890+10mm ~ Icon Rear 2.5 Resi&#39;s ~ 235/85/16 Hankook Dynapro MT&#39;s ~ LC Rims

Nice! Your truck has come a long way since you bought it a few months ago, Scuba.
    -Daniel2000 4Runner Sport | V6 | 5spd | 4x4 | Leather | 265/75-16 BFG AT/KO | OBA | BudBuilt front skid

1990 4Runner SR5 | V6 | Auto | 2wd | 3.90 rear | Cobra CB | 265/65r17 Bridgestone Duelers H/Ts | '08 Tacoma 5 spoke rims | Has an 11:1 crawl ratio! SOLD

Quote Originally Posted by CYi5
    Looks good, might want to drop it down 3/4" or so. I always wondered what the rubber strips were on the side, are they detachable endcaps or something?
    That's why I said I've got to adjust it a bit..I know the wings are too close to the fenders.
    Those rubber strips go inbetween the main bumper and the "wings" , my guess is that they are there more cosmetically to hide the seam from the wing to the main body. That wing does unbolt FYI, it's also a major PITA if anyone was wondering..

Quote Originally Posted by DHC6twinotter
    Nice! Your truck has come a long way since you bought it a few months ago, Scuba.
    Thanks man, it has come a long way and it's awesome. Yota's, Wrenching, and Wheelin is really the first thing I've ever had a real big intrest in, I got the bug
    99 Taco 2.7/ It&#39;s got stuff<br /><br />[quote author=troyboy162 link=topic=8256.msg78136#msg78136 date=1255335181]Toyota never built a rock brawlin/pimp mobile...you have strayed from the intended use&nbsp; <br />[/quote]

Looks good man. I cant decide if I like the TJM better or my ARB. Either look good. Whats your plans now?
    WWW.FABTHATINC.COM

Quote Originally Posted by haddix
    Looks good man. I cant decide if I like the TJM better or my ARB. Either look good. Whats your plans now?
    Personally I think the ARB is to square-ish. I'd rock either though.

Plans for the truck now, well I have skid plates coming soon, the front skid row and the tcase skid from skid row as well
    I might go for some 882's depending on how the 881s hold up..
    I reallly want tube doors so that's probably next. Then gears (4.88's) and maybe a front arb if I can
    Also I need to make a rear bumper.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123