Hello all

Going to be as to the point as possible with my post, Some may or may not know what happened to my rear differential, Basically long story short, the pinion shredded and then destroyed the ring gear while helping my brother move from his apartment. Both my transfercase and differential were setup by the staff at inchwormgear. My transfercase did have issues exactly a year ago from this month, that went well and everything was in order. The differential however is a different story.

From different viewpoints regarding how my diff was setup prior to the breaking are quite vague, it could be true or could not be true, right now the installation in question isnt really the problem I have dealt with, even though it was an issue, just being overseen from another.

The main issue at hand is this: A couple of days ago I got a quote from them for my R&P setup to be around 200 for labor and 125 for gears, with other added cost that I cannot come up with. on monday they had finished the installation and then proceeded to run my debit card (which was on file from the last purchase from them) without my knowledge and I had insufficient funds in my account during this time. So basically they charged my account which put me under balance and overdraft fees took place. this took 3 days to settle out, the diff is now on the way however this deal really put me in a bad position and just got stressed out having to deal with the bank and them at the same time.

Also the final quote was 606 including shipping, and I still have not recieved an Itemized list of labor and parts cost to know exactly what was done to my differential.

I thought this would be a good time to let everyone know what happened, and hopefully this sheds some light.

thanks

~Blake