Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What could go wrong?

Re: What could go wrong?

savings through efficiency...prove it!
    SI VIS PACEM PARABELLUM

Quote Originally Posted by RunnerUp
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob98SR5
    what makes you think a charming president with the gift of gab will make this all magically happen?
    a democrat controlled congress...

good point, but there are long term political repercussions of ignoring the other side of the aisle and on the democrat side of the aisle, they are not dumb to think that the independents who pushed them into victory are NOT at all happy with the lethargic pace of the so-called "change" that was supposed to happen. i'd say even more so when it comes to the furor at these town hall meetings, even in the most democratic of democratic states.

Quote Originally Posted by Cebby
    Let me get this straight:

Obama's health care plan will be written by a committee whose head says he doesn't understand it...

Passed by a Congress that hasn't read it and whose members will be exempt from it...

Signed by a president who smokes...

Funded by a treasury chief who did not pay his taxes...

Overseen by a surgeon general who is obese...

Financed by a country that is broke.

What could possibly go wrong?

(wish I could take credit for that post, but I swiped it from our local board...)
    very nice.. love it,, we are in soooooo much trouble with this clown
    Buy cool Wheeling shirts: http://www.cafepress.com/Rix_Designz

Just got this emailed to me today:

Pray for Obama bumper sticker

Was in KC over the week end. When I left to come home traffic was moving slowly, and a car in front of me had an Obama bumper sticker on it.

It read: "Pray for Obama. Psalm109:8".

When I got home I opened up my Bible to the scripture, and read it and I started laughing and laughing.

I couldn't believe what it said. You will have a good laugh, too.
    ><>
    Psalm 109:8 KJV
    "Let his days be few; and let another take his office."
    Look it up for yourself.. oh, and pass this on..
    Buy cool Wheeling shirts: http://www.cafepress.com/Rix_Designz

That's priceless
    99 Taco 2.7/ It&#39;s got stuff<br /><br />[quote author=troyboy162 link=topic=8256.msg78136#msg78136 date=1255335181]Toyota never built a rock brawlin/pimp mobile...you have strayed from the intended use&nbsp; <br />[/quote]

So true!
    -Daniel2000 4Runner Sport | V6 | 5spd | 4x4 | Leather | 265/75-16 BFG AT/KO | OBA | BudBuilt front skid

1990 4Runner SR5 | V6 | Auto | 2wd | 3.90 rear | Cobra CB | 265/65r17 Bridgestone Duelers H/Ts | '08 Tacoma 5 spoke rims | Has an 11:1 crawl ratio! SOLD

SI VIS PACEM PARABELLUM

Me likey Fuster.
    -Chris
    2004 DoubleCab Tacoma PreRunner: 3.4 V6-Auto, DD/Tow Rig
    1997 Lexus LX450: 4.5 I6-Auto, DD
    1984 4Runner: 22R-5 speed, 14 inch bob, 5.29's, lincoln locked rear, lockright front, Armored and Caged by Mossyrocks Fabrication, total disregard for body damage.
    1997 4Runner: GONE
    1996 FZJ80 Land Cruiser: GONE

Tar and Feather them..
    Marc<br />96&#39; T100 SR5 4x4<br /><br />Other rides:<br />00 Honda 416EX

Quote Originally Posted by CJM
    Tar and Feather them..
    LOL, I was just discussing with a co-worker how we wished that was still a viable method to deal with politicians who have lost all traces of accountability, common sense and respect for the Constitution. Nancy P wouldn't have a featherless millimeter on her.

Maybe we could watch it on CSPAN!?! Oh wait, you can't really expect the president to stand by something he's said 8 separate times...

Erich
    -Erich
    99' Black Highlander 4runner / Garage Profile / Black P/C 8x16 Wheeler Off-Road alloy wheels / Husky floor liners / Thule MOAB Rack
    Alaskan Waterfowler Blog

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast