Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: your computer is evil

your computer is evil

So says this guy or gal or guy oh well.....
    85 4 runner that's just a little modified call TUBINGWORKS FAB FOR ANY FAB NEEDS 619 438 1160

Navigator

Re: your computer is evil

all i can think to say... is W....T....F...?
    - Kevin

2018 Taco TRD Pro - 2.5" lift, 33" tires, everything else stock.
    2012 Triumph Tiger XC - Stock

The thought process that would cause a person to not only believe that, but appear with a sign as shown is nothing short of astounding.
    Gone but not forgotten: 2004 Tacoma/2006 Fourwheel Camper<br /><br />ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ<br /><br />&quot;Tyrants mistrust the people, hence they deprive them of arms.&quot;<br />- Aristotle (384-322 B.C.)

Not just "Here's your sign," he/she/pat is actually holding it.
    96 4Runner, 2.7L 4WD<br />&quot;Dependence begets subservience and venality, suffocates the germ of virtue, and prepares fit tools for the designs of ambition. &quot; - Jefferson

I'm not sure if he/she/it actually believes what it's preaching, because that sign doesn't look handwritten to me... looks more like a PRINTED sign off a COMPUTER.

I'm kind of curious if that's actually a photo-choppped image, because the man/woman/thing is holding what looks like a gay pride flag to me. Could be the sign used to say something completely different, and someone went to town with photo editing software.
    Brian
    1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 4x4
    Supercharged, URD'd, Lifted, etc. etc.
    Quote Originally Posted by GoodTimes
    I for one will say that I am the superb ultimate cream of the crop web wheeler and will not take anything less than that as my moniker.

I think the sign is meant to be sarcastic. Notice it says, "who cares if he cracked the German enigma code and won World War II".

your computer is racist too!

...and according to Rakim from O-town, California, computers are racist too:

Quote Originally Posted by Bob98SR5
    ...and according to Rakim from O-town, California, computers are racist too:

-Daniel2000 4Runner Sport | V6 | 5spd | 4x4 | Leather | 265/75-16 BFG AT/KO | OBA | BudBuilt front skid

1990 4Runner SR5 | V6 | Auto | 2wd | 3.90 rear | Cobra CB | 265/65r17 Bridgestone Duelers H/Ts | '08 Tacoma 5 spoke rims | Has an 11:1 crawl ratio! SOLD

I think he/she/it is being facetious. Note the rainbow flag... Those pillow biters are so tricky!
    SI VIS PACEM PARABELLUM

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast