Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Rocko Taco's Operation Rebuild

Re: Rocko Taco's Operation Rebuild

Well that sucks, But cant wait to see what happens..

99 Taco 2.7/ It&#39;s got stuff<br /><br />[quote author=troyboy162 link=topic=8256.msg78136#msg78136 date=1255335181]Toyota never built a rock brawlin/pimp mobile...you have strayed from the intended use&nbsp; <br />[/quote]

I'm so glad you are OK, Chris. This could have ended up horribly. Like you said though, now you have an excuse to start cutting the Runner up! Can't wait to see how this thing turns out!

holy crap! so glad you are ok chris! that could have been so much worse!
    2005 Lexus LX470 - Stock for now...

1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 V6 4x4 + a bunch of goodies. Lifted, Locked, Illuminated and Armored. Winner,"Best Offroad Truck" - 2010 Pismo Jamboree. It's been upside down and still drives me to work.

Dang that blows @$$!!!!! Well welcome to the roll over club

Ok really Im glad you were able to walk away

THat really sucks now that you explained it. Thats driver error right there, sadly not much you can really do about it and TRUST me the big rig driver saw you crash in his mirrors, he would have to be blind not to.

I say you do flatbed truggy.
    Marc<br />96&#39; T100 SR5 4x4<br /><br />Other rides:<br />00 Honda 416EX

This is like the lost episode of Topgear....still can't kill the toyota!

Glad you survived what could have been your premature end. One day I'll have to tell you how I survived a tractor trailer vs. bicycle collision...
    SI VIS PACEM PARABELLUM

Quote Originally Posted by fustercluck

Glad you survived what could have been your premature end. One day I'll have to tell you how I survived a tractor trailer vs. bicycle collision...
    Now you need to make a thread telling us how you did it, cause im damn curious.
    Marc<br />96&#39; T100 SR5 4x4<br /><br />Other rides:<br />00 Honda 416EX

Holy Crap!

Looks like it'll buff out.

Quote Originally Posted by CJM
    Quote Originally Posted by fustercluck

Now you need to make a thread telling us how you did it, cause im damn curious.

I screamed an expletive and tucked into a ball...the rest was physics.

The real story is that I was riding my racing bike in the canyons of Utah. While on my way down a semi with two trailers crossed the line around a corner and clipped my left shoulder. I was thrown into a gravel turnout having been accelerated from 30 to about 50 mph.

When I regained my senses I assessed the damage. My Alfa team jersey was shredded at the right shoulder blade, my bike was tweeked, my left shoe was broken in half and I had a revealing tear longitudinally from my waist line over my bloodied right buttock to my hammy.

The trucker never stopped, but I did get an empathetic lift home in the back of a pickup. Though still a single man in my twenties, I did manage some skilled young female attention to my posterior injuries. It was almost worth the pain.

Not the worst car vs. bike collision I survived anyway...
    SI VIS PACEM PARABELLUM

Sorry for the threadjack, Chris...hehe.
    SI VIS PACEM PARABELLUM

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast