Thread: someone need to grab this thing.

94 4Runner, SR5 3.0V6, 4WD, 5spd: SOLD<br />99 4Runner, SR5, 3.4L 4WD, 5spd.&nbsp;&nbsp; full SS 1.2 lift, RedLine Fluids, Marline Shifter seat, BruceTS rear bumper, roof busket, Marlin 1200 Clutch, hitch mount tire carrier, Tundra brakes, Brembo rotors.&nbsp; Stubb&#039;s sliders, Lightforce 240, ARB Taco bar, BruceTS rear bumper, stainless steel skid plate.&nbsp; ScanGaugeII, Hankook AT 265/75 LC80 wheels.<br />04 4Runner, V6 SR5 4WD, 3rd Gen. LTD wheels, BFG AT 265/75, FJC coils and silver Bilstein shocks, Scion H/U.

Re: someone need to grab this thing.

problem is its too big to really tow behind our vehicles offroad. these fit best behind a full size pickup.
    2005 Lexus LX470 - Stock for now...

1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 V6 4x4 + a bunch of goodies. Lifted, Locked, Illuminated and Armored. Winner,"Best Offroad Truck" - 2010 Pismo Jamboree. It's been upside down and still drives me to work.

Quote Originally Posted by Seanz0rz
    problem is its too big to really tow behind our vehicles offroad. these fit best behind a full size pickup.
    That's the general consensus. There's a guy on Expedition Portal who pulls one behind his full size pick up and it looks great (his rig is lifted of course).

I've always thought if I could get one for cheap it would be fun to cut it up and make it smaller. Take the bed sides and move them inward, cut the frame down and replace the springs so it fit a 4Runner height and load capacity.

Basically I'd want to get the trailer for free to try it.

Erich
    -Erich
    99' Black Highlander 4runner / Garage Profile / Black P/C 8x16 Wheeler Off-Road alloy wheels / Husky floor liners / Thule MOAB Rack
    Alaskan Waterfowler Blog

Yeah, they don't even fit well behind a regular size fullsize truck unless you swap the springs out to lower the trailer. They are uber tall, so a fullsize that isn't lifted is going to have the trailer leaning forwards quite a bit.
    My signature