Not going to wheel it, just restore it and use it for the beach and what not. I got such a good deal on it, I could not pass it up. I got it for $1600 and it has 120K original miles, with no sign of ever being taken off road. Truck had 3 different tires and wheels, I guess they guy took his good set before trade in. So I bought these 2006 Tundra wheels and tires off craigslist for a $100 bucks. Original owner traded it in and still had the sticker price and EPA and original title in glove box Green Grin

Motor runs great, tranny shifts good, transfer case works fine, manual hubs turn with ease. Only issue I have when driving it, is when I first start off in any gear, if I dont give it enough gas, the truck kind of jumps as if the motor wants to die out and then rushes. It almost feels like a bad u-joint that has slack. I really think its just the carb that need to be rebuilt, or fine tuned. Maybe I will switch it out to a weber? Im really new to the 22r and carb setup. Any tips? I did notice some fluid leak on the carb. On the Tranny and T-case where the shifters are, can i remove them and re-seal them with RTV instead of a gasket?

The truck had the three year corrosion protection as an added option, and still seems to still have it. No rust! It also has the Heavy Duty Suspension package, and boy is it heavy duty. The ride is very still and rough. What are my options on changing the suspension with out loosing the stock height? All the leafs I can find are for lifts, which I want to steer away from. The truck is straight, no dents, nothing. I just want to restore the truck like it was off the show room floor, and improve a few things.

Any ideas on want kind of springs I could go with? And any good sources to get interior and exterior parts such as a dash, door handle ect?

Here is a picture of the truck from a few days ago.