Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 84 Toyota Pickup Parts Needed

Re: 84 Toyota Pickup Parts Needed

Quote Originally Posted by fustercluck
    I think I have the mudflap, the clock, the jack assembly, the visors, the blinker lamp Maaaaaybe the a/c button. I'll check after I finish lunch...

I have the knobs for sure. I also have everything you need for A/C updated to the current r134....were you so inclined.

Still looking for the clock. I know I've got it in a box somewhere...

I have the harness you need for delay wipers too. hehe.

I dont have a pic, but the jack assembly came with a brown bottle jack (I found that), a puke green bag of tire tools and a long rod for lowering the tire from the undercarriage. I've got all of that in the same box as the clock...

The bottle-jack fits inside the two metal pieces behind the driver seat. You just turn the jack until it presses against (between) the two metal pieces. The rod rests on the back wall. There are two or three metal hooks that fasten the rod in place. The puke colored bag sits under the driver seat.

I found the visors. They are off-white/tan with some twenty plus year old wear on them. No tears though...
    What exactly is the Delay Wipers? I have electric wipers that have three different speeds w/ sprayers that still work.Sweet, thanks for the hook up and the detailed explanation of the jack & tools behind the seat! Let me know what you want for everything but the AC, and what you want for the AC setup, and I will see if I can grab it next month. So far you have...

Mudflap
    Clock
    Complete Puke Jack/Spare Tire tool Assemble?
    Visors (with or with out mirror or pockets)
    Blinker
    A/C Components
    Temp Knob

Let me know if you can send pics of the items just to see their conditions. I want to try and restore this thing as best I can. Thanks again for all your help!

I'll bet I have that dome light lense kicking around here too. The dash pad is par for the course. You may have a hard time fining a good one. I recovered mine with a leather-ish material. Much better....
    Recovered as in throw a dash cover on top, or actually redo the dashes material? I was going to replace the whole rear view mirror it self, because this one is cracked. But it may still work fine with a new bulb and an lens would cover up the cracks, but then again, the plastic that surrounds the mirror is degrading into a powder!

Anyone know where I can get these Body Decals/Graphics?

For graphics, give James a call: http://www.jamesdeancreations.com/toyota.htm

You have created a monster. I started looking for my old parts bins and found that I needed to clean my shop. I've been at it all day. I have found some good stuff and will list it when I can tomorrow.

SI VIS PACEM PARABELLUM

You have created a monster. I started looking for my old parts bins and found that I needed to clean my shop. I've been at it all day. I have found some good stuff and will list it when I can tomorrow.
    No big deal, take your time!

Quote Originally Posted by NorCalBorn
    For graphics, give James a call: http://www.jamesdeancreations.com/toyota.htm
    Holy cow I can get a paint job for that price!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12