Thread: The Boy With The Incredible Brain

The Boy With The Incredible Brain

I stumbled upon a really interesting video about a genius savant that has a very interesting case of synesthesia, and can do incredibly huge calculations in his head. He also learns to speak Icelandic in one week, and after learning to speak it, he was able to fluently converse with two reporters on national Icelandic T.V.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...credible+brain
    Brian
    1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 4x4
    Supercharged, URD'd, Lifted, etc. etc.
    Quote Originally Posted by GoodTimes
    I for one will say that I am the superb ultimate cream of the crop web wheeler and will not take anything less than that as my moniker.

Re: The Boy With The Incredible Brain

amazing

Great find Brian, thanks for sharing that.
    That guy is truly beyond genius, I am in awe!
    - Jamie<br /><br />1996 SR5 4Runner 4X4 Auto, Deckplate Mod,&nbsp; Hayden Tranny Cooler,&nbsp; Amsoil Air Filter, OME 881/906 N86C/N91SC Lift - SOLD, but still miss it!<br /><br />2005 Silverado 2500HD Duramax Diesel 4WD

Isn't that incredible what the human mind can really do!! Here the rest of us just set around and dumb our way through the day when we have that kind of potential....TJ
    2000, Toyota 4Runner,V6 Auto, SR-5 Silver,4X4 Leather,Moon-Roof, Cruise, A/C, Remote Start, Pwr. Windows &amp; Locks, Alumn. Wheels, Tires are Bridgestone, Full Auido up grade with XM, all Kenwood. Color matched Bug deflector, Roof rack, Dust Deflector and Rear wiper.&nbsp; <br /><br /><br />Resistance is Futile; buy a Toyota!