Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Why we are screwed

Navigator

Re: Why we are screwed

iv never had this time limit issue... when does it happen?

i have had this issue on other forum formats, where if you hit the "preview" button before you hit the post button it did not log you out... might be worth trying... (i would still do a copy/paste until you are sure this works with this format)
    - Kevin

2018 Taco TRD Pro - 2.5" lift, 33" tires, everything else stock.
    2012 Triumph Tiger XC - Stock

usually when I hit a preview to edit/proof the post.

Oh well, whatever, instead of retyping it I figure I'll post this in here instead of in the "Current Song" thread..

LMFAO..so true! You gotta click the link, it isn't a Rick-Roll, they're blocking it from the embed.

re: Toby Keith-American Ride (Official Music VIdeo)

Oly and Fuster, well, Oly for this point, you give yourself too little time and need to do better than twisting a single idea/point I made into something bigger that it isn't.

Are you implying that if taken to extremes I am a progressivist then you're an angry luddite?

So, for anyone wishing to reply to something I have posted, reply with something that will do something other than make me laugh and shake my head. I put time into my reply, please give a little more so I can appreciate that you took the time and thought into reading my post. If not my reply's will be just as short(sighted). If not that will show me even more that you are not interested in conversation and intellect, that rather you wish to continue on this rant-slant..if so cool, like I said I will step away from the thread then.

No, you need it to be hardware, like a hammer or pipe wrench, those have a great preset budget!

An experiment I'd like to do:

Open a hotdog stand in New York City. Name it "Government Hotdogs" or something. Charge $7.50 for a hotdog.

Customer #1 walks up and asks for a hotdog. Customer pays the $7.50.
    Customer #2 walks up and asks for a hotdog, but turns out customer #2 doesn't have $7.50.
    To the dismay of customer #1, "Government Hotdogs" offers to give the hotdog to customer #2 for free. "Government Hotdogs" explains to customer #1 that the high price they paid for a hotdog was to compensate for the free hotdogs that were being distributed to those that couldn't afford it. Maybe people would get a clue?

Now, my company probably wouldn't last a long time. Nobody feels they should be forced to pay for somebody else's hotdog. So, we are left with hungry customer #1 that can't afford to buy a hotdog that is twice as expensive, we are left with hungry customer #2 that still is broke, and now we are left wit the owner of "Government Hotdogs" losing all customers and going out of business.

Just my $.02.

Quote Originally Posted by NorCalBorn
    Oly and Fuster, well, Oly for this point, you give yourself too little time and need to do better than twisting a single idea/point I made into something bigger that it isn't.

Are you implying that if taken to extremes I am a progressivist then you're an angry luddite?

So, for anyone wishing to reply to something I have posted, reply with something that will do something other than make me laugh and shake my head. I put time into my reply, please give a little more so I can appreciate that you took the time and thought into reading my post. If not my reply's will be just as short(sighted). If not that will show me even more that you are not interested in conversation and intellect, that rather you wish to continue on this rant-slant..if so cool, like I said I will step away from the thread then.
    I don't believe I twisted anything, you said the word "progressive" which spurred my rant on the real problems, perhaps it wasn't needed, but it is the reason I created this thread. The progressive culture is what is leading this country right now, and a very real threat to liberty. If you disagree with that statement, then please do so.

Whether you are or are not, I don't know. What you have posted here has lead me to believe that, on some level, you have progressive leanings. I'm still wondering what your definition of "progressive change" is, and while we're at it, how does it benefit society?
    Gone but not forgotten: 2004 Tacoma/2006 Fourwheel Camper<br /><br />ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ<br /><br />&quot;Tyrants mistrust the people, hence they deprive them of arms.&quot;<br />- Aristotle (384-322 B.C.)

OK, I know Oly's been watching for easily 5 minutes while I typed this reply that again is now lost..wtf.

Ok, this is my last reply and I am done posting after this. The bloddy kickouts suck big and I'm over it.

I am an Independent Republican. I am not a progressivist. Instead of answering further post a reply and show us that progress undermeans society as a whole and also find my reply please, i am not wasting any more than 3 minutes to a reply from now on. I give good points and stay on topic then this stupid forums program drops it..sux balls, and yeah, I even pasted it in, then seeing it was going ahead, went to another page to copy something else for a post on Mud..so no repaste.

Quote Originally Posted by NorCalBorn
    OK, I know Oly's been watching for easily 5 minutes while I typed this reply that again is now lost..wtf.

Nope, not watching. Sorry your reply got lost, use the "Remember me" check box to avoid being kicked off.

Ok, this is my last reply and I am done posting after this. The bloddy kickouts suck big and I'm over it.

Once again, sorry you're being kicked off, if it continues to happen, write your response in word, then copy and paste.

I am an Independent Republican. I am not a progressivist. Instead of answering further post a reply and show us that progress undermeans society as a whole and also find my reply please, i am not wasting any more than 3 minutes to a reply from now on. I give good points and stay on topic then this stupid forums program drops it..sux balls, and yeah, I even pasted it in, then seeing it was going ahead, went to another page to copy something else for a post on Mud..so no repaste.

First off, why not answer my question first?

I'll post why "progressive" ideals are wrong for this country when I'm not a break and can afford to spend the time responding to it.

I can't find your reply because the forum doesn't save them.
    Gone but not forgotten: 2004 Tacoma/2006 Fourwheel Camper<br /><br />ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ<br /><br />&quot;Tyrants mistrust the people, hence they deprive them of arms.&quot;<br />- Aristotle (384-322 B.C.)

I&#39;m not trying to stir the pot but the linked article isn&#39;t the first I&#39;ve seen about our economy that says essentially the same thing. I know that the measure of a man&#39;s intelligence is the degree to which they agree with you and I definitely agree with this author but it really does make sense. Thoughts?

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/art...00__98736.html
    96 4Runner, 2.7L 4WD<br />&quot;Dependence begets subservience and venality, suffocates the germ of virtue, and prepares fit tools for the designs of ambition. &quot; - Jefferson

I've thought about the dollar value a bit more and I agree with the guys's conclusion that unless something is done to stabilize its value it will decrease in value relative to other forms of currency. If this happens it will be harder for the US government to raise capital by selling the bonds which support the dollar. This may result in less of the crazy spending that the government has been doing for the last twenty years. Who knows, it may actually help us long term. What are ya'll's thoughts?
    96 4Runner, 2.7L 4WD<br />&quot;Dependence begets subservience and venality, suffocates the germ of virtue, and prepares fit tools for the designs of ambition. &quot; - Jefferson

what I think is funny, but its REALLY sad, not funny, this clown kept promising "change" I havent seen any yet, I was listening to Meet the Press this morning they talked about how the Deficet has gone up, the Debt has gone up, Unemployment has gone up, the only thing that has gone down, are the jobs, lol heres a screen shot:

Wheres the change ???? granted, its only been nine months, but still
    Buy cool Wheeling shirts: http://www.cafepress.com/Rix_Designz

incase you cant read the chart, the first colum is when he took office, the middle colum is now, and the last is his "change" cant wait to see what the next few years bring.
    Buy cool Wheeling shirts: http://www.cafepress.com/Rix_Designz

Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast