Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: '09 Pismo Jamboree

Re: '09 Pismo Jamboree

Quote Originally Posted by SiRMarlon
    [img width=800 height=532]http://www.SiRMarlon.com/Off-Road_Photos/Pismo_Jamboree_09/Images/DSC_3840.jpg[/img]
    Holy ****!!!

Where's the shot of the landing!?!?!!?

Anything break!?
    Lance
    TLCA Member

2003 4Runner SR5 4x4 Chaos Edition
    2000 Toyota Landcruiser
    19xx M416 Trailer

Chaos Edition Profile
    Operation Rebuilding Chaos Edition
    01001001001001110110110100100000011000010010000001 11011101100101011000100111011101101000011001010110 010101101100011001010111001000100001

Wow, awesome pics.

Abig thanks to Chris & April, Lance and Bob and all the vendors and other helpers for making this such a successful event. Bob, we all expect to see those churros again next year! And a big thanks to Mike for driving me around all weekend since I still hadn't recovered well enough to drive my 4Runner just yet. It was great to see some familiar faces and meet some new ones.

Now keep those pictures coming!
    Ken

finally got home and unloaded. ill post up later, but a huge thanks to everyone who showed up!!! and an even bigger thanks to the few who organized it.
    2005 Lexus LX470 - Stock for now...

1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 V6 4x4 + a bunch of goodies. Lifted, Locked, Illuminated and Armored. Winner,"Best Offroad Truck" - 2010 Pismo Jamboree. It's been upside down and still drives me to work.

Thanks to everyone for a great event! It was awesome just kicking back and meeting new people. We'll definitely be out for next years' run.

A few pics...

My rig.

Connie mashin the gas.

Matt airing it out.

We found this guy and his wife buried in the back, all alone...

We tried getting him out with both trucks, but no luck...In the end I just winched him out.

Thanks again for the great trip. We had a great time with an excellent group of Toyota lovers.
    Adam

Had a great time at this event!!!!! THis was my first Pismo Jamboree and I wanted to thank Chris and Lance for doing such a great job putting this event together. Met a lot of new people and had fun. Cant wait for next year. Had a blast out on the night run with everyone even though we couldnt see anything!!!! Anyways, this is also my first post on here.
    07 Tacoma DC 4WD. Fully Locked and armored. Bunch of other stuff too.

Quote Originally Posted by Good Times
    Quote Originally Posted by SiRMarlon
    [img width=800 height=532]http://www.SiRMarlon.com/Off-Road_Photos/Pismo_Jamboree_09/Images/DSC_3840.jpg[/img]
    Holy ****!!!

Where's the shot of the landing!?!?!!?

Anything break!?
    Lance,
    THe only thing he did was push the front bumper into the fender and shited it out of alignment. Just needs to be re-aligned
    07 Tacoma DC 4WD. Fully Locked and armored. Bunch of other stuff too.

Awesome photos, looks like everyone had a great time

Oh yeah, last day for Calendar submissions . . . get 'em in
    Keith '88 4runner SR5 Garage Thread

Quote Originally Posted by BrandonH
    Had a great time at this event!!!!! THis was my first Pismo Jamboree and I wanted to thank Chris and Lance for doing such a great job putting this event together. Met a lot of new people and had fun. Cant wait for next year. Had a blast out on the night run with everyone even though we couldnt see anything!!!! Anyways, this is also my first post on here.
    Hey Brandon, welcome to UY. Haha, yeah, that fog with the night run was insane! I seriously almost called off the whole night run gps thing on the way to the first check point. Honestly everyone did great on it, I thought we were going to get a lot more stuck trucks out there because we couldn't see ANYTHING.
    My signature

damn, looks like i missed one helluva a run... i am officially employed again, so maybe next year i'll be able to make it down there again.
    94 4Runner: All the Good Stuff<br /><br />[color=grey] 89 4runner: 3.0, Auto, HID&#39;s<br /><br />[color=blue]81 2wd pickup: 22r, 5sp, Lock Right, custom seats, Hella 500&#39;s on the bumper.

Quote Originally Posted by BrandonH
    Good to see you over here Brandon !!

Quote Originally Posted by Tofer
    damn, looks like i missed one helluva a run... i am officially employed again, so maybe next year i'll be able to make it down there again.
    TOFEY !!!
    Dude next year you have to be there for sure.
    We all missed you
    99 Taco 2.7/ It&#39;s got stuff<br /><br />[quote author=troyboy162 link=topic=8256.msg78136#msg78136 date=1255335181]Toyota never built a rock brawlin/pimp mobile...you have strayed from the intended use&nbsp; <br />[/quote]

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast