Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: '09 Pismo Jamboree

Re: '09 Pismo Jamboree

Thanks again for a fun event. Thanks again Lance for the recovery and Bob for the axle housing. I'll get some pictures uploaded here before too long. I had a Vroom chew, or whatever they are called, on the way home and couldn't fall asleep. I spent the time with the wife and daughter instead on the computer.

I think I'll get around the cleaning everything this week but first I have to track down all the new noises in the 4runner. What I thought was a bumper noise might actually be a radiator noise

I'm thinking I'm going to use the money prize from the 50/50 raffle to get some HID goodies and to go to lunch today.

A few of my pics... The high res versions of the panoramic shots are 40+ mb, so they're reduced a bit here:

Group shot

All the people taking pics

Don't remember who's dog this was, but it was pretty cool

Rigs lined up

My pooch
    2000 V6 TRD 5spd <br />-&gt; Boogyman&#39;s Tacoma

It was good seeing everyone again, and meeting a lot of new people. I can't believe how much this event has grown in just the last couple years. Thanks again to the few who put in the time to organize this event; your efforts definitely don't go unnoticed.
    2000 V6 TRD 5spd <br />-&gt; Boogyman&#39;s Tacoma

this is also my first post here my name is Ralph and i was driving the red 94 trugy

what a great event!! nice meeting you guys and a big thanks to all the sponsors that donated all the awesome stuff !! the night run was fun but crazy at the same time! i cant wait till next years event

Also my first post..

Chris / Lance / Everyone else - thanks for putting this trip together - I had a blast.

Also thanks to the guys that helped me fix my tire on the night run

I look forward to future runs.

Quote Originally Posted by MyToyTaco

"Just light that #%!& on fire."

lol yeah...wheres the guy that took pics of it?

Quote Originally Posted by 4x4mike
    Quote Originally Posted by MyToyTaco

"Just light that #%!& on fire."
    No I think it went something like, "You've got to get that thing #%!&ing in there! You've got to get the thing #%!&ing in there! You've got to get the thing #%!&ing in there!"
    My signature

Quote Originally Posted by wildhorse1966
    this is also my first post here my name is Ralph and i was driving the red 94 trugy

what a great event!! nice meeting you guys and a big thanks to all the sponsors that donated all the awesome stuff !! the night run was fun but crazy at the same time! i cant wait till next years event

Ralph! it was great to see you, Brandon, sir marlin and his friend from the ttora big bear run. your red truck is so recognizable and it was cool to see it out racing across the dunes without a rock for miles lol

Quote Originally Posted by troyboy162
    Quote Originally Posted by wildhorse1966

Ralph! it was great to see you, Brandon, sir marlin and his friend from the ttora big bear run. your red truck is so recognizable and it was cool to see it out racing across the dunes without a rock for miles lol
    yes it was nice to see you and your wife again! we gotta get together and go wheeling soon my truck misses the rocks and it actually felt out of place in the sand LOL

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast