Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: F.S. Gift Certificate's : Pull Pal, Ready welder, And Premier Power welder

Re: F.S. Gift Certificate's : Pull Pal, Ready welder, And Premier Power welder

Here and ttora, not gonna sign on to YT
    don't have any other thoughts about where to post it..
    99 Taco 2.7/ It&#39;s got stuff<br /><br />[quote author=troyboy162 link=topic=8256.msg78136#msg78136 date=1255335181]Toyota never built a rock brawlin/pimp mobile...you have strayed from the intended use&nbsp; <br />[/quote]

Quote Originally Posted by Scuba
    Here and ttora, not gonna sign on to YT
    don't have any other thoughts about where to post it..
    Try both Mud and Expo. Both are places I've gotten more sales from than anything else. More broad based audience if you want to go ahead and target other type of vehicle owners.

LMAO if a J**per buys the stuff.

Navigator

maybe expedition portal, pirate, t4r, ih8mud, etc
    - Kevin

2018 Taco TRD Pro - 2.5" lift, 33" tires, everything else stock.
    2012 Triumph Tiger XC - Stock

It's now on mud.

99 Taco 2.7/ It&#39;s got stuff<br /><br />[quote author=troyboy162 link=topic=8256.msg78136#msg78136 date=1255335181]Toyota never built a rock brawlin/pimp mobile...you have strayed from the intended use&nbsp; <br />[/quote]

Pay it forward brotha. I have a gift certificate or two from the Jamboree that I will be putting up sooner or later too. And I will pay it forward.
    Any of you like Guns? Hit me up for great prices! www.gunsupfirearms.com

For sure..

And bump for a new price.

id so buy it, but the only thing i really want is the pullpal!

great deal though! cmon guys, basically youre getting 200 dollars off these items!
    2005 Lexus LX470 - Stock for now...

1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 V6 4x4 + a bunch of goodies. Lifted, Locked, Illuminated and Armored. Winner,"Best Offroad Truck" - 2010 Pismo Jamboree. It's been upside down and still drives me to work.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12