Thread: SmittyBilt XCR 8000 Winch New in Box w/Synthetic Line

SmittyBilt XCR 8000 Winch New in Box w/Synthetic Line

So the Runner is sold and now resides on the East Coast. I still have this brand new in the box never installed SmittyBilt XRC8000 winch that I bought from WinchDepot as a pkg with Blue synthetic winch line and polished aluminum fairlead. It is in the garage and needs to go.

Link to Winch Depot where I bought it:
    http://www.winchdepot.com/Winches-Wi..._pn=S%2fB98281

Pics of it in my garage:

So this lists for $549 and I want to try to get a reasonable price for it. I am asking $475 or best offer for local pick. If someone wants it shipped that will be an additional charge on top of our settled upon selling price.

This winch is located in Port Hueneme CA (Ventura/Oxnard area) my cell phone number is 619-606-2545.

________________________________<br />Eric<br /><br />2006 Tundra D-Cab V8<br /><br />&quot;All that is required for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing&quot;

Re: SmittyBilt XCR 8000 Winch New in Box w/Synthetic Line

nice winch!! i just bought one but mine came with silver sythetic line. the blue looks much better.

Ohhh, ohh, trade perhaps? Nah, maybe not, the wife would soo shoot me. I&#39;ll mention this to Lil&#39;Bro, they&#39;ll be in Ventura this week, he might just want/need it.

Navigator

thats a nice winch... a lot of things have to happen to the 4runner before its winch ready though... someday
    - Kevin

2018 Taco TRD Pro - 2.5" lift, 33" tires, everything else stock.
    2012 Triumph Tiger XC - Stock

Updated Price. $375 OBO. Want this out of my garage!
    ________________________________<br />Eric<br /><br />2006 Tundra D-Cab V8<br /><br />&quot;All that is required for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing&quot;

such a great price!!! i want it so bad but its not something for the baby or the house, so i dont get to buy it!

someone buy this quick!
    2005 Lexus LX470 - Stock for now...

1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 V6 4x4 + a bunch of goodies. Lifted, Locked, Illuminated and Armored. Winner,"Best Offroad Truck" - 2010 Pismo Jamboree. It's been upside down and still drives me to work.

375 and I'll pick it it up!!! Send me a message and I'll give you my phone #
    2012 Tacoma 4x4 6spd TRD, e-locker, LT265/75R16E Michelin LTX A/T2s, Stubbs HD-SKOs
    2003 Taco-was K.I.A. 4/31/12-RIP

Quote Originally Posted by Seanz0rz
    such a great price!!! i want it so bad but its not something for the baby or the house, so i dont get to buy it!

someone buy this quick!
    Good man Sean. As time goes on you start to get into a routine and you'll be able to have stuff. Just giving you a hard time but it's true and every situation is different. Congrats by the way. It takes me a while to put one and one together some times.

Looks like Mr L33T35 will be the owner of a new winch.

My Phone number is six one nine six zero six two five four five. We'll make arrangements.