Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Colorado Expeditions

Re: Colorado Expeditions

Here are a few snaps from our Colorado trip last August. All but the Bald Eagle in this set are from the Rocky Mountain National Park area. The eagle is near Pagosa Springs outside of Durango.

George&nbsp; &gt;&lt;&gt;<br />2000 4Runner Limited 4WD<br />TJM T-15, Warn XD9000 Winch, BFG AT/KO 265/75-16, DeMello Sliders, Yakima LoadWarrior, OME Front&nbsp; 882/N91S - Rear 891/N86,&nbsp; Fiaam Freeway Blaster Horns, Alpine CDA-9827,&nbsp; Cobra 75WXST w/ Firestik II,&nbsp; HuskyLiners, PIAA 520 Fogs, Powerslot Rotors, Optima Red Top, Cargo Storage, Inverter<br /><br />SA XD-9, Remington 870, Ruger 10/22 Scoped, Ruger 10/22 Tech Sight Trainer, SA M1 Garand, Inland M1 Carbine

Re: Colorado Expeditions

thanks guys, Ric you better believe it man! lol

Skyrat, oh man what i would give to take a shot of a bald eagle, can you believe ive only seen one twice in my life, and I just figured out 20 miles from where I live that Isaqueena trails has em all over the place?

Interesting that you got some shot of some Rams as well. Never did see those when I was there, just the elk, some random wolf (too far away) and more elk. the birds were actually at longs peak when I was snowshoeing.
    The art of design is how you communicate your message to said audience

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12