Thread: Kragen HID Lights Installed

Kragen HID Lights Installed

Have no idea if anyone goes to the other forum. Just thought I'd post up some pictures of the lights since I haven't seen much spoken about them!

I've played around with them since putting them on, and I am more than pleased with the light output. My street is roughly 1,000 yards, and I can actually see light at the end when these are on. haha.

They will be great for the winter Baja trips for me in the desert. Often get to the desert/dirt roads at dusk, and usually have about a 5hr+ drive on dirt.

Street Shots....
    Before on some random street(With low-beams on only);

After(low beam + HID's):
    1996 4x4 4Runner<br /><br />Suspension: 6&quot; Trailmaster/Fabtech Knuckles/Sonoran Steel shocks/coils. Rear LC coils/shocks<br />Offroad: 315/75/16 MTR&#39;s, ARB, M8000, E-locker, sliders, MV-50 compressor, CBI tire carrier, Cobra CB, Kragen HID&#39;s.

Re: Kragen HID Lights Installed

Nice! HID's for the win!
    Brian
    1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 4x4
    Supercharged, URD'd, Lifted, etc. etc.
    Quote Originally Posted by GoodTimes
    I for one will say that I am the superb ultimate cream of the crop web wheeler and will not take anything less than that as my moniker.

Nice. My local Kragen had those on sale a couple of weeks ago when I was in there. I think there was a 4runner or 2 at Pismo with those lights as well.
    Other forums seem to have good things to say about those lights.

Yeah cool they seem pretty nice. They are definetly some money but I think worth it more than spending on some high end PIAA non HID's...That is just like so 2004!
    1996 4x4 4Runner<br /><br />Suspension: 6&quot; Trailmaster/Fabtech Knuckles/Sonoran Steel shocks/coils. Rear LC coils/shocks<br />Offroad: 315/75/16 MTR&#39;s, ARB, M8000, E-locker, sliders, MV-50 compressor, CBI tire carrier, Cobra CB, Kragen HID&#39;s.

Quote Originally Posted by SD4runner
    Yeah cool they seem pretty nice. They are definetly some money but I think worth it more than spending on some high end PIAA non HID's...That is just like so 2004!
    How much if you don't mind me asking? Is the ballast built-in to the housing? Are the bulbs replaceable?
    Brian
    1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 4x4
    Supercharged, URD'd, Lifted, etc. etc.
    Quote Originally Posted by GoodTimes
    I for one will say that I am the superb ultimate cream of the crop web wheeler and will not take anything less than that as my moniker.