Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Vision X Solstice Solo s1100 LED

Re: Vision X Solstice Solo s1100 LED

I do the same, I just use a spoke from a bike wheel.

Ah, nice! Those probably work even better.
    My signature

Quote Originally Posted by slosurfer
    was so nice to not have to use a flashlight held by my teeth while doing that.
    Why I now have a nice chipped tooth..pics puhleese.

*I like Mike's spoke trick, the only reason I still keep some 300mm laying around.

Navigator

haha... you guys im sure have way better wiring than my truck... my entire dash harness is a hack job... there were like 50 wires and splices for the cd changer (the old stereo installation would make any Best Buy install look really good...) half of my dash doesnt work, but there are no blown fuses... i honestly dont even know where to start on this thing... heh
    - Kevin

2018 Taco TRD Pro - 2.5" lift, 33" tires, everything else stock.
    2012 Triumph Tiger XC - Stock

Quote Originally Posted by Crinale
    haha... you guys im sure have way better wiring than my truck... my entire dash harness is a hack job... i honestly dont even know where to start on this thing... heh
    You could always ask me to see if I can get the interior harness from Jeff at Toy Connection? Drive it up here and we could swap it all out w/i 6 hours easily so long as he has one ready in advance. That or go hardcore and pick up a marine fuse box and just pull everything into that like 4x4Mike mentioned somewhere in one of these posts.

FWIW I pushed mine in beside the wiring harness and RTV'd it a bit to make sure it sealed.

In my work van we just drilled holes in the firewall and put the wire thru then sealed it with RTV.
    Marc<br />96&#39; T100 SR5 4x4<br /><br />Other rides:<br />00 Honda 416EX

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123