Thread: FS: Brake Calipers & Pads / Rotors / Master Cylinder

FS: Brake Calipers & Pads / Rotors / Master Cylinder

All parts from an '88 4runner, should work on trucks also. I'm located in eastern PA but travel alot so I might be able to deliver, or PM me your zip and I'll get a shipping quote (I'll only add actual shipping cost)

Master cylinder worked fine when removed a few months ago, was only a year old
    NAPA new = $75 - get it for $30 + shipping

Brake calipers - both worked fine when removed a few months ago, 1 is only a year old, pistons push in nicely on both (not seized), come with nearly new semi-metallic brake pads (2,000 highway miles on them) Should work on 84-88 4runner/pickup and 75-90 landcruiser according to my source - check the 2nd pic to verify what is on your rig
    NAPA reman w/ pads = $100/both - get them for $50 + shipping

not sure if this is what's on your truck? Look for this "S12-8" casting mark on the outside face of the caliper

Brake rotors - 1 newer than the other, neither are warped, both are above minimum thickness and neither have much of a lip around the outer edge
    NAPA new = $30/ea - get them both for $20 + shipping

I also have a rear proportioning valve that I think if fine, I'll toss that in for free (minus teh long rod that comes out of it) on any of the above.
    Keith '88 4runner SR5 Garage Thread

Re: FS: Brake Calipers & Pads / Rotors / Master Cylinder

Hey Keith,
    Any idea how much of an upgrade it is to go from the stock SFA brake calipers to the IFS ones? I've heard its quite the upgrade for cheap.... but if so, I could be talked into it...
    -Chris
    2004 DoubleCab Tacoma PreRunner: 3.4 V6-Auto, DD/Tow Rig
    1997 Lexus LX450: 4.5 I6-Auto, DD
    1984 4Runner: 22R-5 speed, 14 inch bob, 5.29's, lincoln locked rear, lockright front, Armored and Caged by Mossyrocks Fabrication, total disregard for body damage.
    1997 4Runner: GONE
    1996 FZJ80 Land Cruiser: GONE

Not really sure - just the fact that you'd be going from a solid rotor to a vented one would probably make a big difference. Look into it and let me know, I love making people happy with a good deal

Also have this 1 1/16" bore master cylinder for sale - used 6 months, works fine / doesn't fade
    $30 + shipping

Bump, Keith, you have pm.

1 1/16" MC gone - calipers gone

still have the 13/16" MC and rotors, free to a good home