Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Gold Mtn - John Bull 10/25

Gold Mtn - John Bull 10/25

Looks like I'm getting a sunday off I was considering Miller Jeep Trail since I havn't been out that way in a year or so, but am open to suggestions. I was also thinking about afterwards swinging by the mtn bike Fat Tire Fest at Castaic if the run goes smoothly.
    Uummmm??? I forget.

Re: Miller Jeep Trail (or something else) 10/25

miller looks closed still i checked the gov website and they have maps of the closed area but i also found this post
    http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f161/...ml#post8028204
    apparently there were fires up there again.

you ought to try pilot rock and then cleg backwards. steve can tell you about pilot rock and i thought cleg backwards was kinda cool.

Damn. Too bad about Miller. So Steve whats the what with pilot?
    Uummmm??? I forget.

Wish miller was open

I dont know pilot very well, Wouldn't feel comfortable leading out there.
    And cleg is like a day in the mall..
    Although, after a saturday in JV cleg might just be a nice scenic day. Scratch that, it'll feel like a mall even more..

If I run Gold and Bull again ill be over that ish.
    But could do it..

Scott I replied to your text, We'll see about it.
    I really do want to get out wheelin with ya, so im hoping I do ok enough in JV to drive home on under my own power...

99 Taco 2.7/ It&#39;s got stuff<br /><br />[quote author=troyboy162 link=topic=8256.msg78136#msg78136 date=1255335181]Toyota never built a rock brawlin/pimp mobile...you have strayed from the intended use&nbsp; <br />[/quote]

well if you gotta have some hard stuff. you can always check out "Pumpkin Eater". i definitely want to try it someday but ill wait until after i have the winch

http://www.dirtopia.com/wiki/Pumpkin_Eater_Trail

what about bull frog?

scubas running aftershock with all pro...."get the strap!!!" haha just teasing you will do fine. you will be more capable and more experienced then most of those vehicals

Quote Originally Posted by troyboy162
    well if you gotta have some hard stuff. you can always check out "Pumpkin Eater". i definitely want to try it someday but ill wait until after i have the winch

http://www.dirtopia.com/wiki/Pumpkin_Eater_Trail

what about bull frog?

scubas running aftershock with all pro...."get the strap!!!" haha just teasing you will do fine. you will be more capable and more experienced then most of those vehicals

That does look like a fun place but I&#39;d be scared to head there by myself with someone who&#39;s never been..
    Me and Scott decided on Gold/Bull.

And what makes you think im more capable and experienced then everyone else there

I NEED 35&#39;S
    99 Taco 2.7/ It&#39;s got stuff<br /><br />[quote author=troyboy162 link=topic=8256.msg78136#msg78136 date=1255335181]Toyota never built a rock brawlin/pimp mobile...you have strayed from the intended use&nbsp; <br />[/quote]

Quote Originally Posted by Scuba
    That does look like a fun place but I'd be scared to head there by myself with someone who's never been..
    Me and Scott decided on Gold/Bull.

And what makes you think im more capable and experienced then everyone else there

I NEED 35'S
    your gonna be following some long wheel base double cab tacomas.

big bear is fun stuff! take pictures!!!

Ahh, I get where your going now, some of those guys have full LT and front lockers, so we will see. You ever run aftershock?

Scott, you know you can change the title of this right..?

Re: Gold Mtn - John Bull 10/25

Title changed. Just got home since last texting you.
    Uummmm??? I forget.

Re: Gold Mtn - John Bull 10/25

i might run gold mountain with you guys. ive been itching to get out, ill see if i can swing it.

put me down as a huge maybe.
    2005 Lexus LX470 - Stock for now...

1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 V6 4x4 + a bunch of goodies. Lifted, Locked, Illuminated and Armored. Winner,"Best Offroad Truck" - 2010 Pismo Jamboree. It's been upside down and still drives me to work.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast